This ones for SoloIIscoob...

Alright guys, it really pains me to do this, but up for trade is my 1973 Toyota Corolla with a 3TGTE (2 litre turbo) swap.

I bought the car a little over a year ago (from the previous owner who restored it), and I don’t think I’ve even put 100 miles on it. I love this car, but I’m realizing I really need something more practical.

I’m looking to trade for a first-generation Scion xB. (Must be in good condition, low-mileage, clean title, etc.) Depending on the milage/mods on your xB we may be able to work some cash into the trade.

Here are some specs on the Mango:

• forged pistons 88.5mm
  • compression is 8.5
  • eagle rods
  • new clutch and flywheel
  • 5 angle valve job
  • new timing chain, upper and lower chain
  • new bearing
  • magnaflux crank shaft
  • balanced
  • modified turbo still on stock housing but a little bored inside so it looks stock
  • NRG quick release hub and Momo steering wheel
  • 15" Konig Rewinds with new Falkens

I will also throw in some extra parts not yet installed on the car:

• Brand new ProSport 52mm gauges (Tachometer, EGT, Boost gauge, Oil pressure, Water temperature, Air/fuel)
  • Set of 4 beater old school Supra rims painted bronze

Here are some pics:

**Interrior Pics:

Right now I have some lower-profile bucket seats in the front:

But will also include the matching stock front seats:

This is a great opportunity for someone to get a very rare car with a very clean swap! The car is located in the San Jose area. Please contact me at rai.johnson@gmail.com .

I am not in a rush to get rid of the car, so please, serious inquiries only.

Thanks! http://www.scionlife.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thats fucking sweet :tup:

I feel bad for anyone that has to wear those harnesses. Anyways, a very tastefully done car. I like. :tup:

trading that for a xb???!! To each his own i guess.

thats fucking baller lmfao. it does look good though, ill be honest on that

that is just plain awesome.

Wow that is beautiful. Trade for a BMW 328i?

thats great, maybe he’ll take an STi lol

del sol front seats?

that thing is fucking badass

wow, fresh rolla…

gl with the sale. Hope it goes to someone who can appreciate it.

That is awesome.

I’d love that.

GOD
Im in love :frowning:

Thats pretty fucking sweet

LOL it’s not jeff’s car. Hence not in auto trader…eesh.

nice car jeff!!!1 lol

super hot.

Yeah that thing is tittyliscious. I’m usually not a big fan of orange but I’m feeling the not-so-all-up-in-ya-grill tone. Thats got to be pretty damn light also right? Sorry if thats a stupid question but it is way to late and I do not feel like looking anything up…

That is fantastic.

Very, very clean. What do xB’s go for nowadays? Sounds to me like a bassacwards trade.

Very nice, there was a green 73 corolla wagon at this car show I went to here in Tampa.