I woulda def dropped $3k on this. (AE-86 Content)

I was just browsing the fit forum and saw this in one of the for sale sections. It ended up going on Ebay and selling for 3 grand. I wish I had known about it damn clean and dirt cheap.
http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/general-sale-section/33018-fs-1986-toyota-corolla-gt-s-w-20v-swap.html

Id like one with a small block. Thats an idea- get rid of the Mustang roller and put the motor Im getting in a rwd Corolla.

That swap looks ghetto.

besides not having filters on the trumpets, it looks fine. the blacktop 20v swap is pretty straightforward.

its only 3 grand you could straighten it up for cheap and still make out like a bandit.

if he’s willing to leave a massive spool of silicon tubing zip tied in the back of the engine bay what else was he willing to do?

Wire fizzle, it’s wire :slight_smile:

i want

this

Yeah I was watching this on ebay too lol

oh, looked like the silicon tubing that comes with boost gauge install kits :rofl

oh man. ive got a soft spot for AE86’s. do want.

and that magically makes it better?

Something is odd. That is a jblood kit or knock off of it. That kit sits mad low. The car obviously has coilovers yet in the picture the damn thing is sitiing like 3" off the ground. Its like above stock ride height

Wheels are terrible too! Pearl Harbor fitment! :lol

wow guys stop.

This car is great and an awesome deal for $3k.

We know the swap ISN’T ghetto since:

• he used a distributor relocation instead of just pounding out the firewall
  • he used rerouted the waterlines under the ITBs instead of over the headers
  • It’s a blacktop instead of a silvertop
  • That car IS low

you my friend have low standards

His car is lower than yours.

*edit god damn it I feel like a dick. What I mean is his car is low but the wheels make it look like it’s not.

id still grab one of those. i just love how those cars look, especially all white with some black bumper trim pieces

For 3k I’d set my standards low. That car looks awesome. I would just through some new wheels on it. Longchamps :excited

I’m not really talking about the price as i am talking about the overall failure of the car