This years project: Slow & Ghey

Looks like my blower has found an interesting new home :smiley: Good luck with it. Oh yeah i still have the plenum i need to give you, i got what i need off of it so shes all yours :tup: i will have to drop it off one day at mighty or somewheress

It will be a good project no doubt. Its definite that I have given up on the SHO, its not worth my money. If I want to spend 10 grand to make something all around, I’d rather just buy something that is already well rounded. And it will be around as early as this fall, given that I locate a decent specimen. :wink:

BTW buy my car now :smiley: Its officially for sale.

:word:

But in the mean time I have plenty of maintence items to take care of at least. :lol:

God damn, I wish I could buy that one so nice . But yeah SHOs suck, if anything once I finish both trannys off I can move on to a new project involving my current setup if it works out well. :slight_smile:

nice, DIY is ownage

u sooooo crazy fuzzy

What numbers are you hoping to make after this lil mod?

280-300whp tops, I don’t want to be blowing through trannys like “gears ain’t shit”.

oooooh baby. you and your bro gonna run a grocery gotter race after it’s done? :wink:

Today’s progress:

Removed A/C Tensioner
Removed A/C lines
Removed condenser unit
Removed fender liners
Removed more sound deading material
Removed Side skirts
Removed fog lights to provide provisions to direct cooler air to brakes
Removed side courtesy turning lights to provide provisions for a cold-air intake
Broke downpipe to manifold bolts. :doh:

Pffttt… everyone knows a gutted car can hold 2 to 3 times the amount of groceries than that of a fully loaded one.

This is going to be great when it’s done. :tup: Hopefully the motor can hold together for more than a few days. :biglaugh:

^^^what about the rest of the car??? :rofl:

you got a :tup: from me

:word:

How about taking bets on what breaks first.

I got $20 on breaking 3rd gear. :tup:

$20 on control arm linkages

How hard was it to remove the AC? I was going to do that to mine until I lost interest :stuck_out_tongue:

$20 on a piston + rod combo

Why? SHO NUT puts down 468 to the wheels on 12+ psi on a totally stock 3.0L.
Stock crank, rods and pistons. This aint no VW or DSM motor :stuck_out_tongue:

not much greater. this thing will eat a tranny b4 a rod though

the engine wil be fine unless he spins a rod because he has over 190K on this engine on the origional bearings.

$20 on control arm linkages

silly non SHO knowing people lol

clutch, i don’t think you wil break 3rd gear with the shitty tires your running IMO you wil just be spinning till 70~mph and will probably break traction again on the shift to 3rd.

If your looking for power gains forget it, it’s not worth trying. I’m haveing issues with the evaporator cannister and compressor still. And also there is such a small amount of drag you might gain at most 1/4 hp, if not less. Not even close to worth it but I’m using that belt to drive the whiney thinggy.