Ticketmaster Class Action Lawsuit

Get ready! If you used Ticketmaster in the last 12 years, you can be getting $1.50 back from every ticket purchase (up to $17) plus more if you have used UPS delivery. Make sure your email address is updated on there and you will be getting codes used for future purchases.

http://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/

I already got an email about this so I’m assuming they have my current email.

The fees are bullshit…A $28 to Mastodon became almost $40 after their fggt fees.

Worst part is they are still going to be allowed to rape you on the fees, they just have to let you know that they profit on them. Way to help the consumer :rolleyes:

Ya it is. If you go to a ticketmaster or ticket box office, you still pay it. They are one step below Ebay with the $0.01 items and $100 dollar shipping. Lol

Umm $0.01 items and $100 shipping is a way sellers get away from dealing with ebays fees. No way to get around ticketmasters fees.

I just got a check from a class action for something with ebay. I was awarded $21.41 and had $20 taken out for lawyer shit… In the end I got a check for $1.41 the other day, yee ha. These class action suits are a bunch of crap.

I wonder if they will give everyone the $1.50 and then take the lawyer fees from that.

My dad just called me to tell me I got a check in the mail for 25 cents today from ebay!

Wow, mine was like $8.xx

I got a check today for a whopping 91 cents from eBay

why are your parents opening your mail

58 cents from eBay here, like $8.74 or something paid to the lawyers.

$.68 from eBay here! Just in time for Christmas shopping.

you beat my check by 3 cents…

i figure i can keep saving up and maybe i’ll be able to buy a small coffee

ha I got $6 from ebay

i got 2.41$ from ebay. it was a 30million dollar lawsuit lol