Ebay

So the way it appears I may have gotten screwed on Ebay, nothing to major just a $35.00 Ptu for my Z. But like anyone else Im pissed the guy hasnt responed to any recent emails or anything. So I belive my options are either file a claim with paypal which could be pointless like in Spanglers case or I could show up on this guys doorstep in Modesto, Ca since I have his address.

and how would you get to CA?
and why would you want to do that for $35?

as pewter would say its the “princeable” :kekegay:

did you use paypal?

Its the fact that I fly for free and I have friends in the area I would just go out for the day have some fun, get my shit, or file a police report.

Yes

$35 isnt worth the hassle of all that. imo

:bsflag:

It’s totally worth it, and hell it is free…

file a claim with paypal someone did it to me b4 when i actually sent the order and i still cant use paypal cuz of them bc i wont take the lose but ya it works they will credit ur money back

:bowrofl:

I just wanna see the expression on this guys face when I knock on his door

it would be the look of “who the hell are you”. best bet is to send him a picture of you before you show up

or you could just get a spoon and scoop the sand out of your vagina… its $35 big money hustla.

x2

Let it happen 10 times and then see where you are…

Well I filed a complaint with Paypal today I got wait 20 days to see what happens then I go from there. If Paypal cant do anything Ill just go to the local police dept and take it from there…

i had to do that before with a dude that tried to rip me off

i just filed a claim with paypal saying i never received the goods. he had so many days to say his side and i ended up getting my $ back

easy just takes a little time. i once gave a money order to someone when i first started buying things off the internet and got fucked.

lesson learned there. paypal from now on and only to verified members

U can file a claim for free through pay pal (which u already know), but if I remember correctly, I think u have to pay a fee once u take that claim to the next level within ur 20 days for pay pal to actually go after the person. I got ripped on a motorcycle jacket that was a little over $100 and I think I remember it being somewhere between $40-$75 to take the claim to the next process and at that pay pal still couldn’t guarantee my money, so I said screw it and just faced the fact that I got cheated. I’ve just made sure to be a little more careful on ebay since. GL with whatever u choose to do.