Tiger "Billion Dolla" Woods

The grass in the ghetto is just hiding cause it’s afraid of getting smoked.

another reason why he’s the man

http://sas.localguides.com/bundles/guides_b6/assets/widget_cukcOOR21j8ivB7lP1oS_6.jpg

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/elin-nordegren.jpg

He’s too inconsistent for me to care.

Like uh, what, sometimes he looks human?

71 PGA Tour wins and 14 majors… yeah real inconsistent.

you truly are retarded, aren’t you?

How many other golfer averaged in the 60’s this year?

If you haven’t noticed yet, G has a huge man crush.

:tup:

When the top player loses to some no-name, I call that inconsistent. I just don’t understand how he could be so damn good one game then trip over his feet the next.

wouldn’t that make every player on the tour inconsistent?

wouldn’t that make him the MOST consistent player on the tour?

hasn’t he been the number one rated player for all but a few months of the last ten (or so) years?

wouldn’t that make you retarded?

the answer to all of these is yes.

disclaimer: i’m not a tiger humper, but cavimike is just an idiot.

Are you a golfer? And personal life aside, he is on another tier as far as golf ability goes

lol @ g’s man crush. lol

IM TIGER WOODS!

I do agree his ability is way above and beyond when he’s on his game but I can’t sweat a man who can lose focus so easily. You’re only “the man” when you can prove it 100% of the time.

So then who is “the man” in golf?

Good question. I guess no one.

Pretty sure that should answer your question.

Ya I have never seen a number one team or athlete lose to someone worse then them.

DO you watch sports or just not like him cuz he’s black?

LOL @ Black. The dude is whiter than me. Don’t be pulling the race card.

Lose focus so easily? You really should just stop before the serious golfers on here laugh at you more then usual. First of all, Tiger Woods has THE best mental game on the planet and in the history of the game of golf. If you knew anything about Tiger and how is Dad trained him and molded him at a very young age to beat people with his mental game and not necessarily his physical attributes you would know better than to say something so ridiculous. When he was younger he was kicking the crap out of people twice his age on the golf course because of his course management, CONSISTENCY and mental game- not the 330 yard drives he hits today. I will say no more on that topic…

As a disclaimer- I hate Tiger Woods also. He is an embarrassment to the game and everything it stands for. I am sure Arnie and Jack Nicholas are appauled by some of his actions on the course as are many other golfers across the world. The outbursts, vulgar language and general lack of respect for the game and fans says it all. None of that takes away from the fact that he still is the most consistent and mentally sound golfer on the course.

end rant.