Tiger Woods thread

wasnt offended sunshine…but maybe u should know what ur talkin about before u open ur mouth :wink:

I didn’t like Tiger when he first went PRO with the PGA. He seemed to immature and kinda had a attitude. After watching him the last few years and seeing him change his game/swing and his attitude he has definitely grown up. This day I have much respect for him. He is one of the more consistent players out there and when hes on he seems unbeatable. Its actually pretty interesting how he has a mental advantage over players and basically intimidates them into loosing and playing worse. IM just jealous because his wife is super gorgeous, at least she has nudies posted on the web.

Maybe next time you open your mouth you can insert a big ol’ dick. Tiger is probably the best golfer ever, but he still has days where he doesn’t show up at all.

I still don’t like Tiger. I like phil. As such, 90% of the time I get to take shit about it from the tiger fans, but there’s always that one time, and its just that much sweeter.

^best thing said in this thread.

he recognizes that the long term is important… and as his body changes, and he ages, he knew he wouldnt be able to swing the same way, as effectively.

so what did he do? changed his swing totally. even though it was terrible at first, he knew he had to do it to be successful in the long term. NO ONE DOES THAT.

It’s like a MLB pitcher knowing that he wouldnt be able to throw the high heat forever, so he changes his total mechanics to be able to adapt and change with his body

( well maybe pedro, but he is a god of pitchers )

Phil is good but he is the chokemeister and he has man boobs.

He is pudge…and he chokes…and he is dumb. How are you leading at the Open…cant hit your driver all day…and think somehow its going to be good to you on 18…oooooo NO…lets bounce it off hte hospitality tent and then be even less intelligent and instead of punching out…trying to go for the green…He totally Tin Cupped it and it proves about 1,000 ways he is inferior to Tiger. When Tigers big stick isnt working…he hits fairway metals and irons off the tee…and HE WINS…Golf is a game of constant adjustment…so once Phillip learns that…he might get back to winning majors.

wow…are you black or something? the way you take offence to such a sacrastic comment is commical. Lighten up.

phil has a hot female

wrong answer

you lose

Have you seen tiger’s wife…?

hells ya ^^^

SCHWING!
http://elinnordegren.tripod.com/picturegallery1/thumbnails/600x450/elin_nordegren_20.jpg
http://www.lazer1033.com/upload/rocklounge/tigerwife.jpg

I’m not to worried about golf but I love tittays!

damn…didnt even realize

Its called sarcasm, aslo known as being facetious or hyperbole. You should invest in a sence of humor.

How you get those 2 words right and miss on sense blows my mind

I AM HYPERBOLE

he should have used the dictionary/thesaurus for everything in that sentance, not just sarcastic :cry:

I like the guy who goes for it, no one wants to see them take a knee for the victory. Tiger is so methodical and boring, who wants to root for the favorite?

350 yard drives, 30 foot putts boring and methodical?

I appreciate his extreme talent and focus.

You sound like someone that watches NASCAR for the crashes.

Golf is the one sport that I have never been able to get even the slightest bit excited for in any way, especially watching the pros. What’s the deal? I’ve never played. Is it like crazy fun or addicting or something? Would I get into it if I played once or twice?