US Open

Anyone watching? Tiger one back with 4 holes left. :ohnoes: Ive been watching on and off all day, I hope he gets another one :headbang:

<------------glued to the TV…Cabrera is hanging on to dear dear life

yeah he is, furyk just bogied, looks like cabrera will close up 5 over, tiger and furyk one back with a few to play :ohnoes: cmonnnn tigerrrrrrrrr

Furyk chokes for the 2nd year in a row.

El Tigre in the big mouth bunker…Cabrera in the house at +5

Well that was not what I expected all day.

well he shot himself in the foot by missing easy shots earlier in the round today…good golf nonetheless.

ugh, just a foot or more

:tup: if phil is out of it, my favorite golfer is anyone but tiger

^ ^^^ loser

furyk played 17 like an idiot. he should have just played an iron off the tee and he wouldn’t have bogied.

I JUST GOT BACK FROM OAKMONT AND FOLLOWED FURYK ALL DAY.
-he over-played#2 sucked balls on the par 5 #12 and had lots of chances for birdie which he could not do anything with.

-it was hot but watching angel cabrera in person was spectacular. he has more of a grasp on his game than i have seen any other professional player in my life. OH and he smokes a pack of cigarettes a round(maybe it calms him down:wiggle:)

oh and i have never seen harder/faster pin positions in my life.

:tup: to the competition being made into little girls at A REAL GOLF COURSE

(for those who dont know Oakmont is THE hardest course the U.S. Open has ever been played at)

Lancaster Speedways US Open>* Gay golf us open

I’m not crazy about par 70 courses, but it was def pretty hard. Although the winner last year was +5 also.

sweet. thats a great opinion. keep it to yourself if it does not pertain to the subject matter.

p.s. golf is a gentleMANs’ sport. going in a straight line is for women with automatics.

eh, I don’t see golf as being the gentlemans sport anymore… there are a ton of assholes out there…

tru. lots of pros these days are only in it for the fame/money and hate the fans(i saw many examples of this today, even experienced it myself first hand)

-but after going to my first PGA event i can see why. these people are literally mobbed by every person as they try to win and have fun doing something they love at the same time(makes it kind of lame for them im sure)

but REAL golf is truly a gentlemans sport and arguing it otherwise is illogical. just go to any REAL country club and abide by their rules completely and you WILL be a gentleman. whether you want to or not

@Oakmont if you are a member and you wear your hat into the clubhouse(with having been previously warned) you can be banned for life

i love golf… i miss it so badly.

we should go for a day. just hit up bob-o-link…have some fun.

i went to bob o link yest with sister firehawk. i was rusty. but back in early may i played opcc on my old golfing buddys, and went par eagle birdy par on my last 4 holes, with a 340 yard drive and a couple 300+ yarders… first time i played since since ECICs in HS. go figure. short game SUFFERED though… hehe

but ya i agree. bob o link it is