Time from TMP today

http://chris-b.org/pr0nstar/12.5.JPG
it’s a 99 30th trans am with headers,flowmaster,cam (232/230 .580/.580 110lsa), rear tubular lower control arms relocated lower, and ls6 heads. 6-spd car.

NICE

nice numbers :tup:

edit: what kind of rubber??

needs more tuning… (this is a blind safe base tune guys)… nice :tup:. i see this going elevens with a full tune and 12bolt :tup:

…and it handles, very well.

Nice numbers Pat

it had mickey thompson et streets on it but i blew my posi so i was one wheel peelin it.

decent
~Twizted

Its got so much more too, good job Pat!

Yea you should have another 3 mph in that cam…

You sure you blew your posi…Everyone claims they “blew there posi” and do something stupid like run un equal tire PSI or something lame…

pimp time… thanks for calling back DICK

uh yeah pressures are even and only one side peels…look at my car only one side has rubber on it. Marvin, Sponger,Badazz all agree it’s blown. but hey whatya gonna do i’ll man up and buy a 12 bolt.

not too shabby :smiley:

Nice time…sounds like there’s a lot of potential still in your setup too. How do you like that cam? I was thinking about going with something like that except with a 112-113ish LSA.

nice runs today pat, but I have video proof that I broke his posi on my only pass :shoot: who were you racing on that run? :wiggle:

:tup:

If you haven’t done so yet, add the info and link to your userCP so you show up in the NYSpeed Timeslip database :tspry:

Confirmed 12.5 sec run > Alleged 11 second run

good job pat.:tup: those are some good numbers.

you got what you wanted …not bad.

I can sell you a 4l60e with a 4000 stall and you could run 11s with that setup lol

^she’ll run 11’s by spring as is + rear

:tup: to setting a goal and meeting it…congrats