Time To Hang Up The Speed Keys

[quote=“Jack,post:20,topic:36346"”]

:lol:
Why would you drive a race car on the street? You’d get beat by stock SBCs from a roll…

[/quote]

yeh but he has 4 wheels not two :nono:

[quote=“Jack,post:20,topic:36346"”]

Why would you drive a race car on the street? You’d get beat by stock SBCs from a roll…

[/quote]

c’mon jack he did win the fastest DOT [SIZE=2]car :lol:[/SIZE]

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:7,topic:36346"”]

LS1

[/quote]

Is that your answer to everything…

Good numbers, sorry you dint get what you want… theres always next year.

:clap:

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:23,topic:36346"”]

Is that your answer to everything…

[/quote]

It is the answer to everything…like when your 500hp STi can’t run 12s…time for a LS1…

^^^^^LS1s are gay

:tup: to Choda

X…

Congrats and impressive man. Good job and keep it up. I love fast on a budget. Oh and LS1 FTW

from willybeen… i thought you were FASTER than that… couldnt even touch 9’s… good thing i hope to not be in buffalo next year… (when your car is fast, and your brother actually tries to find me on his hog… till then…

all kidding aside, nice run dude, im glad i wont be around for you to beat on me… if i am around, ill be sure to be spraying a 50 shot on the 10r <3

I’m surprised you didnt get a flat tire :o

thanks fellas, i dont wanna crack 9s, i wanna be a solid 9 second car. kinda what i did with the 10s, went from 11.0 to a 10.5 then to a 10.0

combo i still dont know what i wanna do, no matter what im deff gonna keep it a true street car. no cage, full exhaust, radio, dot tires, pump gas, stock wheel wells… the men know what im talking about.

if i keep it, ill deff get 9s, im not worried about that, just that its getting to the point where its getting dangerous driving it on the street, u just wiggle ur big toe and ur doing 3 times the speed limit. cars, bumps, gravel, animals… all come up fast, real fast. ive had a couple close calls but have been able to drive outta them. i just dont want to find the time where my wheel skills arent gonna be enough. i hate cruizin by my self, but at the same time i dont like racing with others in the car for the above reasons. most people get scared and grab the door and seat instead of video taping =] no but really i dont want any problems with the law and the chance of hurting myself and others. so im not sure where this winter is gonna lead me. -only a handful of people on this forum can relate

ohh and one more thing, sherm you are still a lil bitch, and dont bother calling me and beggin me to use my trailer.

[quote=“turbociv,post:5,topic:36346"”]

choda for president.lol

[/quote]

:thankyou:

I still love you :slight_smile:

[quote=“Choda,post:30,topic:36346"”]

thanks fellas, i dont wanna crack 9s, i wanna be a solid 9 second car. kinda what i did with the 10s, went from 11.0 to a 10.5 then to a 10.0

combo i still dont know what i wanna do, no matter what im deff gonna keep it a true street car. no cage, full exhaust, radio, dot tires, pump gas, stock wheel wells… the men know what im talking about.

if i keep it, ill deff get 9s, im not worried about that, just that its getting to the point where its getting dangerous driving it on the street, u just wiggle ur big toe and ur doing 3 times the speed limit. cars, bumps, gravel, animals… all come up fast, real fast. ive had a couple close calls but have been able to drive outta them. i just dont want to find the time where my wheel skills arent gonna be enough. i hate cruizin by my self, but at the same time i dont like racing with others in the car for the above reasons. most people get scared and grab the door and seat instead of video taping =] no but really i dont want any problems with the law and the chance of hurting myself and others. so im not sure where this winter is gonna lead me. -only a handful of people on this forum can relate

ohh and one more thing, sherm you are still a lil bitch, and dont bother calling me and beggin me to use my trailer.

[/quote]

:tup:

I had no idea how many stock parts you used, I always thought the motor was built. Aren’t 408 kits kinda cheap for 351’s? Go that route, shed a few lbs. , you’ve already got the block. 57 extra cubes should do wonders.

[quote=“joelster,post:33,topic:36346"”]

:tup:

I had no idea how many stock parts you used, I always thought the motor was built. Aren’t 408 kits kinda cheap for 351’s? Go that route, shed a few lbs. , you’ve already got the block. 57 extra cubes should do wonders.

[/quote]

cheap isnt the word id use, but they arent stupid expensive. i dont have the block, i would use a frpp or sportsman or man of war block. id be pissed spending a couple gs on billet internals and have the block split and kill everything. plus with the huge increase in power from a 351 to a 408 would cause some traction issues. u gotta think, NA i be running damn near close to what i run now on the bottle. like i said we’ll see

[quote=“Choda,post:30,topic:36346"”]

[/quote]