Time to say Hi!

Well I figured I would say Hi and introduce myself considering when I post it says “Im a Lurker”, my name is Eric, drive a 2000 Mustang Gt, work at Great Skate on Sheridan, and live in NT.

Hope to see you guys around sometime at some meets. . .

what up

:wave: welcome aboard

Hey hey hey…Welcome…Tootles…:slight_smile:

the balck one?..see it parked all the time…

:wave: welcome aboard…

Yup, that would be me, I’m here pretty much 6 days a week.

whatup

lol…yea…i see it all the time…i would think u live there

Next week is our Summer Sale and I’m not even going to put up how many hours I will be working, but even my boss jokes around that I might as well put a hammock up in the warehouse to sleep

speaking of that sale… i need a helmet, mines gettin pretty old and tired lol you have any Itech HC100’s in stock? i see theres a coupon thing for a free copy of NHL 2006 if u buy it, how convienent :slight_smile:

Yah we have plenty, there’s a catch with the coupon, you have to buy an Itech face mask with it to get the game. The helmet is going to be on sale for $54.99 I’ll ask if the promotion works with an employee disc. if so I can get it cheaper for you.

:wave:

awesome, thanks! yea i read the fine print on the promotion and noticed that too, i could use a cage as well then, no biggie.

http://www.greatskate.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=10&Product_ID=15219&CATID=150

thats the one i’d take

Y hello thar. You would have graduated a year after my cousin, I reckon.

Sup.

Good choice, that’s actually the one I would reccomend

I dunno, I graduated in 2000

:word:

do you know lesley weitz?

:wave:
btw welcome, and quit throwing rev’s at people on sheridan and then not racing… i’ve seen you do it :wink:

Im friends with her younger brother Jeff

I really don’t rev, it’s autotragic, but if I do I run;)

welcome aboard to another stangur