Time warner cable with more channels??

so i was just flipping through channels and i have a lot of extra channels that i never had before and they are really weird channels for example 116-30 some are HD even and i now get those music choice channels? is this permanent and if so how long has this been?

Talk to LZ he gives hook-ups, he might of hooked you up on acciudent!!!

:lol:

So you have basic cable and you just noticed you get all those music channels?

yes i never really went that high up

the music channels are good to put on when you fuck.
Commercial free for the win. its even better when a song she hates comes on.

its because your tv has a digital tuner and it picks up different digital stations and well as over the air hd channels. My bedroom tv is the same way.

It is called unencrypted QAM.

If you have basic cable with no box on a HDTV with a QAM tuner, then you get all the locals in HD, plus they run different channels in HD. My dad usually gets TNT and a few other ones in HD for nothing, plus a few random Music Choice channels.

It would be nice if LZ could hook me up.

Just got my first bill after promotional rates and it was 170 for “basic” cable, internet, and freakin 14 bucks to rent a DVR box. What a joke.

The dude who put cable in my brothers place on grand island offered to turn all the extra channels on for a few hits off a bong that they were smoking. This was like last month.

I thought my dude hooked me up too. It wasnt till I got the most recent bill that I found out I was only on a promotional price set to expire.

Clear QAM