TIMMY Calling out the guy in the white dodge diesel... (post #110)

is this the truck that wanted to race tim and jesse?

i hope not cause thats not fast.

ya i think so, he would only race Tim MOTOR TO MOTOR. “The bottles gotta come out the car!”. Its pretty easy for Tim to take bottle out but idk how that kid planned on taking his turbo off to run motor vs motor. Must be quiet the mechainc… RuN wAtChA bRuNg

even on motor it would of been a kill.

Oh don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying he had a chance reguardless, it just annoys me when people act like they are on the PINKS tv show asking for handicaps. When i had my iroc if i was racing just for kicks with a friend of mine i’ll leave the nitrous off to make it a fair race, if its for money i’ll do what i have to do to win. Thats my outlook, its there if you need it.

i didnt wanna let any cats out of the bag last night… but even on motor i run 10.40 with a 1.40 60 foot… so the truck was seriously a waste for me. i am sure it launches awesome and would be cool to drive. but dont step to a drag/street car.

I just met the kid last night but he def seems to know his shit about cars. He builds pulling trucks and he nationally ranked. He shoulda raced Timmy. I think he would of suprised u guys

Not after seeing that video i think the only one that would have been suprised is the kid with the truck…

what video? the one from the evo? how can u make any assumptions on that. Not saying Timmy would of lost but I think it would of been closer than u guys think. I heard he threw the race against the Lightning so Jessie would race him for loot. I dunno. Im pretty sure I saw him run a low 6 at lancaster, and we all know the track conditions there…

A low 6? Really? That would be a low 10/high 9 truck. I don’t think that’s the case, at all! Maybe a low 7, but no way a low 6.

I wanna say 6.2 or 6.4…somewhere around there. He snapped his imput shaft the first run tho.

So he ran a 6.2 with a snapped input shaft?

^ i dont think he wouldve beaten timmy, but he wouldve put up a fight. i was at lancaster and i watched him run a 6.48, i dont know much or really anything about the truck but i hear its got $20k under the hood and somewhere around 700hp. which at that weight obv wouldnt beat timmys car but prob still can hook really well

You mean obv wouldn’t beat timmy’s car, right?

my car OFF spray from a dead stop no burn out:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/rochester-Tim-Newland-67_121079.htm

still wanna bet on him?

yep, typo my bad

I figured so :slight_smile:

Don’t get me wrong, I am with Timmy here, that truck is nasty, and probably a fucking blast, and great at hustling, it’s just one of those things :stuck_out_tongue:

yea i know, what i said bascially explains it. thats all they do, drive around and try to hustle

ure car is sick… lol

funny thing is…i have over 900 hp and my car only weighs 2600lbs. i have no issues with traction. none. trust me i am not worried about that truck

with alll due respect. I think you were last night…I can quote you saying “it would be pretty embarassing to be beat by a truck, Im not racing him without a bottle” lol