TIMMY Calling out the guy in the white dodge diesel... (post #110)

thats all part of the game when your trying to run for money. today i posted my time so its a different story.

i believe the truck runs really low 11s

sweet … i should have him pull me to the track if im running late.

then you shouldnt be was so ever with that power to weight and no traction issues it wouldnt even be close

so this truck runs 6.4s in the 1/8th and low 11’s in the 1/4?

Am i missing some sarcasm here? I am always at the track and i have never ever ever seen any street diesel turbo truck run 6s or 7s for that matter around here.

I’m not taking anything away from the kid, sounds like he knows those kinda trucks very well. Thats cool in my book. Low 11’s in the 1/4 i believe. Low 6’s in the 1/8th i have to see it to believe it

believe this is said truck…correct me if im wrong. This video was originally posted by JT76 in the kill section.

That video shows it beating an 8.1 Evo from a stop light, which does not equal running a 6.4 at lancaster.

really? :picard:

What? Nothing wrong with that race, or the video, but he asked for proof the truck runs 6’s, and the night street race video was posted up. What does that show us?

lol that video was posted because it was showing the truck that wanted to race timmy, not to gauge how fast the truck is

ooo ok, nevermind then my bad. i have no proof. all i can tell you is that my best friend and i were there and i saw it. i got nothing else. its not even worrying about it because timmy will smoke him no doubt

Thats all my intent was sorry if it was taken some other way

Just watch that launch from the cummins.

No way its beating the nova, but it will beat 90% of everyone on here.

Didnt that truck break a few weeks ago at S&R cruise night?

i am not bragging , but that truck would still be crossing the intersection when i am down the road. im sorry . i just watched that video. cool truck but nothin like what i have.

ok timmy would have killed him on motor no matter what…i went to race him and beat him and my truck is not that fast.Jessy would most likely leave me in the dust so in my opinon those 2 would not be fun…just my 2 cents…

this is going back a page,

that white cummins puckup ran a 8.6 last I saw, fastest I seen him run.

He said on a race tune he can touch 8 flats. NOT 6!

I owned the same truck as him, IIRC my truck weighted in at like ~7200lbs.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HP YOU NEED TO HIT 6s in a 7200 lb truck?

I didnt get the details,but he’s got a bigger turbo and a better tranny,tc, but the fastest street cummins in the world is like high 11’s.

I bet that white truck runs low 13’s in the 1/4.

0-60 on those trucks are awesome because of the 4x4 and torque on tap but once you hit 70mph they really slow down.

Timmy would SMOKE this truck

thats why i was in shock when he stood proud to wanna race me and jesse. truck is cool and his 1.7 1.8 sixty foot are good taking a fwd or rwd street car but picking on tubbed cars with sticky tires is out of line.

ok here is what me and jesse should have offered the guy with the white dodge truck…

if the truck wins …we buy you a tank af diesel fuel.
but if we win… you gotta plow both our driveways for one season. :wink:

af diesel fuel?

like JP8?