TIMMY Calling out the guy in the white dodge diesel... (post #110)

Saw him run two 7.90’s tonight at Lancaster.

So those dudes with the cummins dodge started their shit with me at S&R tonight lol.

Lmao. Theres alot of shit talkers out there, but when it comes to the real deal they fold up like a bunch of bitches and wish they could go back in time.

You bitch em out? Or did they backdown like the shriveled up pussies they are.

i talked to dom tonight at s&r
he wants a piece of jesse
he told me to try and set something up
i said i would see what i can do :shrug:

they aren’t exactly pussies,
id like to see you be such a tough guy and run the truck… bet you would lose to it too

Umm yeah ill take my cab out there, lose the race but still make some moneys from my fares.

yeah when I talked to him he was on his “low boost street tune”

I’m guessing that was his “race tune” but in all honesty, that is ALL that truck has unless he drops a few more g’s into it.

i talked to him tonight
he said hes running conservative and just fucking around
has nothing to prove and can easily run way faster then what he is now
this is also on his street turbo not his race one that he has

Are you saying he has a street turbo and a race turbo he swaps back and forth?

i think so
maybe
kinda how he made it sound the day i raced him
i could be wrong though
anyways i know for a fact that the truck is capable of a lot better times then what he runs at lancaster

Tuesday nights he will get a good idea of what he can really run.

nothing to do with tuesday nights
he knows what the truck is capable of
and i have an idea too
i wont say for his defense and i dont think he wants people knowing exactly either
i can tell you that the truck is fast though
alot faster then everything thinks…

Truf, but the track isn’t wet down. I have a friend who ran his sc on a tues and ran low 8’s and then like 9’s on wed. And this one who ran 8.4 on a stock srt4 neon running 20ibs and then ran 9’s on wed.

Don’t even get me started with these fucks. And if they aren’t exactly pussies, then why did they deliberately go after Jim knowing I wasn’t there. And don’t say they proabably didn’t know If I was there or not, cause their exact words to Jim were “you’re not so tough now that Jesse’s not here”

It’s ok, I’ll run into them again.

So no one has seen this truck run at the track?

from the video of it beating that slow evo it probably runs mid 7s however thats 1/8th mile and its still a heavy brick…

good, i hope im there :eekdance:

Make sure someone brings a video camera

sooo angry all the time

i was unaware of what he said to jim
i talked to him for a little bit before that im guessing
and all he really asked was what is up with you and why were you like the way you were and such and how he really wants to run you

its not slow :cry:
ok well its fast for what it is, slow compared to all these muscle car guys
anyways
truck is capable of if i had to guess mid 6s in the 1/8th
my cousin saw a 6.4 at lancaster the one night and im pretty sure thats the night he blew his tranny or something like that
truck is fast for 1/8th
in the quarter id say its probably a mid 10 because of gearing and he said it falls on its face after about 110 ish on his street turbo
thats what he said to me the night i raced him
also last night we talked about 60fts and he said it cuts like a 1.4 60ft
so pretty much its an 1/8th mile monster, not so much 1/4, but its impressive for a 7000 pound truck

Wow! 6.4 in the 1/8th for that beast is flyin’!!

Funny how your story changed from Monday when you were also trying to get me to run him. You said it was maybe a high 7 seconds in the 1/8 blah blah blah " I don’t really know how fast it is" blah blah blah. From what you just described it almost sounds like you helped him build it Mr I don’t know what’s done to it.