TIMMY Calling out the guy in the white dodge diesel... (post #110)

listen i wasn’t thinking when i said he runs 8s
i said that because when i seen him at lancaster thats what he ran
i thought about it and realized i run 8.1 and he raped me
so then i said he must be in the low 7s because he beat me good
later talking to my cousin he said he ran a 6.4 at lancaster which i wasnt there for so i didnt know until he told me that later on
and all this information gathered that i just stated is all the stuff i talked to him about last night and he told me
and yeah i did want to see you race him, dom is a pretty cool kid and he knows his stuff, hes a friend of mine and wanted me to talk to you about racing
thats it.
obviously you dont want to race him, thats fine, i could care less, no skin off my back

A 1.4 60’ for a truck?? Holy shit. That’s better than emery’s Evo on slicks :eek:

You realize high 7s to you’re 8.1 is a raping from a stop on the street :lol:

truck is capable of…
your cousin seen …
pretty sure…
id say its probably…
cuts like a …
so its pretty much …
and i love this … his street turbo.

first of all you are a retard. second he is talking about his street tune. not turbo. no one swaps turbos. no one ! third you are the most uncertain person in this world. the truck launches for a heavy truck no doubt. but do you realize what your saying … ? a 6.4 is a 9.8 in the quarter. the truck is no 9 second truck. also 1.4 sixty foots are for light drag cars that are fully tubbed. your out of your mind, you listen to too much bullshit, and you twist it and make it more unbelievable bullshit. go back to reading super tuner magazines and play with your honda civic friends. stay out of the bigger boy conversations.

this truck ran a 7.9 last night at fuckin S&R where me and cobraman who are 11 sec cars on motor (boost for greg obv) were running mid - high 8’s with shit conditons… they are trying to hustle people out of money, they need a good ass beating. That motherfucker with the brush cut was trying to con me into running for money and started getting lippy. Fuck them.

Its hilarious how seriously those two take a hobby

Im guessing 4wd launches with 7000lbs holding you down help with traction? :mamoru:

ok i forgot you know everything there is about racing and no one else knows shit
i know what i said
and im telling you it exactly as he told me
no twisting involved
he does have a race turbo for his truck and what he is on right now is his street one
im completely aware that it makes no sense to switch turbos thats why earlier in the post when someone asked if he switches i said i dont know
and why is a 6.4 so fucking impossible? because its not
i understand what it equates to in a quarter and i dont think it will run that because of how the truck is geared thats why i said i would guess about a mid 10 or so
and a 1.4 60ft does sound rediculous and i am aware that tubbed cars with slicks cut that kinda times, im just saying what he told me last night. maybe its a 1.6 i dont know, but i do know i cut 1.8 / 1.7 and he raped me out of the hole when i raced him

but let me ask you this
if you are so confident this this truck is soooooo slow
then why wouldnt you race him without the nitrous on your big bad race car that you supposedly drove there yet you trailered and then drove to duffs?

I bet that truck is no faster than mid- high 11’s in the 1/4th

cause the truck homo prob wouldnt of paid when he got beat or want to race 6 times.:banghead:

I bet he takes it into a tree.

:drama2:

Run What Ya Brung, And Hope You Brought Enough!

Let me help put that 6.4 into perspective Evolution III. My mini-tubbed 10.5W tired mustang cuts a 1.33 60’ on the spray and a 1.43 on motor. It runs 6.5 in the eigth on motor and 5.97 on the current spray tune. The car weights 3100 lbs and makes 800hp with a 225 shot. The guy may have said this to you but you should not have believed him. Also, I have NEVER seen anybody switch out turbos. They just control the boost with the tune. I’m pretty confident the guy is fucking with you and if by some miracle he is 100% legit then i will stick my foot in my own mouth!!!

arent you the kid thats about as thin as a sheet of paper that got beat by this truck and you wouldnt shut the fuck up while the boys were talking ? seriously nobody cares about you getting smoked so the truck must be fast.

k first of all i have been drag/street racing for 16 years. so i might know a bit about it. i do know that truck is no match to what i brought monday night. i was teasing saying it would be embarassing to get beat by a big ol diesel but honestly i would not run anyone for less than $1000. the truck guy only had $300.

and yes i did tow my car from rochester for the over one hour ride. I had no problem telling that to everyone that asked me. yes i towed my car to buffalo. then i let it down. why would i drive a car that runs on $8.50 a gallon gas with 5.57 gears that far when i have the truck and trailer right beside my house fuck face.

exactly. so why ask someone to take something off theyre car. i guess i should of asked him to take out his front driveshaft to make it fair for me !

HaHaha!!! I’m LMFAO right now!!!

exactly, any complaining about nitrous just has a slow car

word of advice to the truck guy … BUY NITROUS ASSHOLE!

If you own a diesel you should be spraying propane and nitrous.It is just that cool.

I can’t wait to put twins and propane on my 7.3 powerstroke!! LOL