Tinted tails shop?

this is how i had mine done 3 years ago… only way to go

Tint the headlights too, otherwise the car won’t match and it’ll look gay.

Far from ghetto but just for you I’ll say tint :wink:

http://www.shift518.com/album.php?albumid=163&pictureid=870http://www.shift518.com/album.php?albumid=163&pictureid=870
3 coats of the vht niteshades 2 coats of ppg clear. hard to see how they look with the sun on them. they look good tho!

Get them sprayed by a body shop. It’s the only way to go IMO. I send mine out to a guy thats done all of mine but most body shops should be able to recreate it. I’m sure CRC could do them for you.

Yea I was thinking about sending krazykid a pm

yeah we can do that no problem, time is hard at the moment though, if you dont want it done asap and can wait I can help you out. If not I would recommend Capital District Truck Center myself.

the nice thing about doing it with autobody clear is like they said, it can be wetsanded and buffed to perfection.

And why wouldn’t you recommend the truck center? Just wondering.

just got film over my tail lights at tint star… Looks real good, IS reversable unlike spray and was only $100…

read what he wrote again lol…

I read it wrong the first time too haha.

I’ve found you can get good results with VHT Niteshades, but if you get too greedy it gets bad really fast. I generally only use it to get the taillights to more of a darker ruby red color, rather than going for the “smoked” or blacked out look. And of course use clearcoat and buff.

Haha. Reading>me

becasue of this frank guy who works there… always scrappin on his scraper bike n shit, stuntin off like hes all cool and shit.

Nahh for real, those guys are solid people there… Before I knew anyone there my car broke down there (lock nut loosened up and somehow backed out the adjustment screw on my fuel pressure regulator and it was running pig rich) I limped it into there and someone took a minute to grab me an allen wrench set and a wrench so I could fix it, then shot the shit with me for a few. Every time I come in to get what ever they are all top notch people to deal with.