night shade?

Was wondering if anyone had some of the VHT Night Shade (spray tint). I was using what my roommate had left him his can on my tail lights just to darken them a little and was just enough for 1 of them. I was going to buy a can but its like $10 in shipping… anyone have 1 local i can buy?

Mimmo @ 518 Motorsports has them. I plan on getting some from him soon.

Gearhead … dont over do it !! did the mistake of doing to much and they were pure black

is gearhead open on sundays?

M - T 10-7
Friday 10-5
Saturday 10-2
Sunday Closed

If your gonna do them id suggest clearing over them… I did the ones on my truck about 7 months ago and theyre starting to fade

i did tail lights on my suzuki samurai 6 years ago and they look the same as day 1

I need to do my turn signals

:rofl everyone yelled at me for mine on the sentra,i had shitty LED bulbs in there too so they were really hard to see, even at night. only got one ticket though

never had a problem with that happening

the only way to nightshade is to properly prep the lights (wetsand, alcohol, etc) and clear them after. i’ve done a good 3-4 dozen sets of lights and they always come out perfect.

You got it, do it right the first time and it’ll last as long as you want it to. Or you can pick up some Lamin-x from us too. Let me know how you make out with the Nite Shades.