Looking for a shop that does Tail Light Tinting...

title pretty much explains it.
i am trying to get my outter two lamps tinted to match a blacked out smoked 3rd brake light i bought and installed on my 05 STS.
i could do it myself but its a nice car and im hoping to have it look good.
anyone know of a good pittsburgh / surrounding area shop which does good work?

thanks!

You could possibly ask 1st Bass.

What Area you from ?

im in harmar but i work out in homestead

1slowbowtie did mine back in the day aka todd. he did a fuckin awesome job on my srt4 im debating doing the ones on the camaro also and side markers and front sides also. i dont know if todd is still doing shit like this…

if he is id rather throw my money at a member than some shop

do it your self with vht nightshades… you can get it at the parts store

yea i didnt wanna go that route and risk screwing up 800 dollar tail lamps on a 70k car
i should just buy the euro lamps but im not 100% sold on the look

i just did mine today with the nightshade stuff. turned out pretty damn nice… ill do a quik buff on it tomorrow after i get home to make it shine a lil more… i also did the chrome bezels around the tail light and also the chevy emblem on the back of the car. looks good so far.

worthless with out pics Mac…lol

tell these bastards not to take away the uploader.

lol… use photobucket then

http://www.pittspeed.com/album.php

if you take your time and make sure to prep the taillights and use light coats till you get the color you want then clear it they will turn out good. ive done many sets and all have turned out great

the last place i got the night shade stuff was the place out on 22 in murrysville i think its called protrucks

We do it up at our shop. We Charge $100 but they are top notch,

I had a cop pull me over before. and he tried to take the “night shade” off my tailights…

what do you use to tint them?

tinted clear coat is the proper way. Tint in a can will never have the results as actual tinted clear

ive done them before and everyone has there own way of doing it.i use black base coat and dbc 500 then clear them

^^^

Also, if you’re in Harmar, I just bought a can of the VHT Nightshade from Advance Auto right there anyways. $12, get some sand paper and start researching.

Serious Discussions and debates not related to Automobiles. Forum Rules are strictly enforced. No Post whoring, flaming, thread hijacking or smart ass replies.