WTB: VHT NiteShade Or Spray Tint

K everyone here probably already knows what i’m doing…shading my heads and pratically blacking my turns…so anyone have a can or two or know where i can get it besides online?

I have only seen them online. I am interested to see your headlights when your done though.

hobbytown usa… translucent black for models will work

I have some, bought it on ebay, and used like 1/8 of the can.

This is no bull but i heard a tractor trailer or something ran thru vht’s factory ??? and that stuff is hard to find now?? I bought some at pro trucks in murrysville. They seem to always have it.

pro trucks in murrysville and heberling and beck in latrobe has it. if they don’t, they can get it in a day.

clear coat + black paint = a much better product

Kellys in Bellevernon is where i got mine and if there out they will have it next day

pro trucks in murrysville sells it that is where i bought it

thats how i have done my tailights on the SRT and my old saturn. turns out better then what my paint was… talk to oneslowbowtie. he did a terrific job on my tails prob gettin the Z’s done in the future… jsut dont have time lately.

i “heard” that pepboys has it…but i’m not sure

i wanna get a can to shade my tails too

there is also a company that sells a film its called LAMIN-X i have it on my fog lights it is nice stuff

um yea i don’t even need the stuff anymore…fucking crackheads in my neighborhood should be publicly executed. No more than 5 houses from my house some idiot pulls out as i’m passing him and takes out my turns…my wheel…my driverside panels…and my doors…now i have to go to court because he didn’t have insurance…4200 bucks in damage…anyone selling guns…i might need one