Tippmann 98 paintball gun

POST PICS OR GTFO AND ADDRESS AND CELL NUMBER D.O.B

Don’t forget SSN!

A/S/L??? PRIVATE CHAT???

That’s right skidmark, its not the rule to post pics, just for vehicles… LOLolololololol

DONT POST THOSE PICS BRO, whatever you do.

Everyone’s cluttering his FS thread saying it’s a rule to post pics when it’s actually not… You call me a shitty admin but you don’t even know the fucking rules that have been here since pretty much the forum started.

Honestly these guns are woth like $30 tops. I can show you a STORE that sells them for 25-50 used and 90 brand new. Just tryin to help.

whoa big guy don’t get so angry LOL. Nah you’re a good admin … you studied up on the rules and it’s definitely apparent you have a good head on your shoulders that allows you to make the right choices.

and since when does it matter if a FS is cluttered up? I have a number of threads that JVG has shit on between posts and neg reps. Racial magic carpet jokes and “where did u steal this from” … that was all good with you guys right?

ha

:number1

I never said it was good with me/us, but since it wasn’t reported, I didn’t do anything about it.

and i continue to learn from the best !

good work cossey

You too man. I look up to you. Taught me everything I know.

way to help the guy trying to sell a 25 dollar gun for 100 , he already doesnt want to give out a number, or a picture … why u trying to kick him in the nuts over the price

:rofl

never say that ever again.

I’m only interested in this gun if I can try it out on you. You let me unload 200 paintballs at you, you have a deal.

Will give 125 to unload 200 balls in your direction.

200 to shoot skidmark with paintballs… and you can keep the gun after

all 3 of you can fuck right off.

Fine… il give you 50 dollars if i can shoot marbles at the ranger

you can shoot it with birdshot out of a 12 gauge for $100.

$75 and i get to shoot it with 12 gauge slugs

$85 for slugs.