Tippmann 98 paintball gun

F/S or F/T for Xbox.

older Tippmann 98. good shooting gun, accurate, doesn’t leak, doesn’t chop too much paint too often.

Comes with:
(1) Gun
(1) regular, 200 round gravity feed hopper
(1) 9 ounce CO2 tank
(1) aftermarket two-piece Smart Parts 13" barrel.
(1) bag of roughly 500 visible impact paintballs. old, probably good for nothing but dicking around in the back yard.
(1) belt type pod holder. nothing fancy, holds (2) included 100 round pods.

F/S for $100 or best. REASONABLE. offer. F/T for an xbox. 360, must not be banned from live and must work properly. don’t need hard drive. will throw cash on top of trade. would like a few common games like MW3/Black Ops/ any AC game. PM me here, I dont trust any of you goofballs with personal contact info.

PM me your number, def interested.

I got 15 for it

pm me your personal info and we got a deal

I have a reg Xbox?! Can meet just off exit 6 787

PM me your address, $150 CASHH MONIEZ

I got $200 cash and 400 pokemon cards just send me your address and paypal info !

Fuck off guys, actually trying to buy this.

chad, i got literally 5 paintball guns hmu. The deal he has above is actually pretty good tho because it comes with everything u need.

im not PMing anyone my info, you PM me yours. simple. and Red, is it a 360 or original? trade > cash as of right now.

damn, way to stay all locked up

if any of this bullshit i get left shift i’d really have no way of controlling it. giving them, especially murrdogg or capitalcrew my cell phone number or email would lead somewhere it doesnt need to go.

Right… keep your gun then. I’ll find a different spare for my girlfriend.

like… where? where doesn’t your phone number need to go?

I am just SO unaware of what the big deal is about people’s phone numbers, license plate numbers etc are…

the average person has no resources to actually get more information from a phone number or license plate number so whats the big deal?

my phone number is ALL OVER craigslist, and sometimes i get prank calls and i think they are HILARIOUS…

are you worried about someone prank calling you and that you might actually take it for real and get scared?

your address… where you live… okay i guess so… if you’re dealing shady deals u don’t want that coming back to your house… other than that… lol

sell shit without giving out contact info, i heard it works WELL.

btw on shift there was a rule about posting pics with your for sale ads… it won’t be enforced tho because that’s how shit is done here.

There was never a rule about posting pics for all ads, only cars…

"8. Cars for Sale:
• Pics are a MUST for car ads. Post a minimum of THREE pictures; Exterior, Interior, and Engine Bay.
• If you need a host site: www.tinypic.com is easy to use.

Helpful tips:

Contact preference:
• State how you would like to be contacted. If you want to be contacted via
Email, please post saying so, etc.

You should post pics of the items you have for sale:
• Not providing pictures will hurt your sale and someone is going to ask for
them anyway! Digital cameras are cheap, get one!
• If you need a host site: www.tinypic.com is easy to use.
"

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=30455
(My post, but almost direct copy of Oppie’s)

Singh- i just don’t want to get harassed by these peckers.

Cossey- if it matters that much i’ll post a few pictures.

okay, I enjoy being harassed.

I don’t.

Skidmark - I was on your side saying it’s not a forum rule to post pictures.

Okay.