Tire question:

I need two new front tires for my tC before i make my big cross country to seattle trip next week…

anyone know where i can get (2) that are decent-good in quality that are good in rain?

Tire Size: P215/45R17

And where is an innexpensive place to mount/balance them in Buffalo?? im on a budget since moving is a lot of money…thanks in advance guys! :slight_smile:

dunn is pretty good, cheap too.

anyone here work at any places that could possibly hook a broke lil lithuanian nyspeeder up? :lol:

:expressionless:

tirerack

try kustom workz. dave is a really good dude.

dirty dave? yea hes a good guy

but what are you doing on a computer, im sitting here waaiiitttiiinnnggg

TC’s eat tires like whoa. I put 2 new tires on one with 12k on it yesterday. Theres gotta be some people on here who can hook you up, come on guys help a girl out.

thanks Tom…wish you werent in FL so you could get me some tires, lol…

Im still riding on the original ones…1.5 years with my car and autocrossing= bad tires and super worn out…hahahha

EDIT: scratch that those are 18"

huh? mine are 17 ‘’

If all else falls through, let me know.

Weico Tire (Lackawanna)

Can’t gaurantee an amazing deal, but I can try.

DJnick does ok

get some kumho 712’s

there is a place on ebay that sells them for 100 bux for all 4…if not see if JDMR2 can get u something

Mr. Fox tire might have some used tires in your size. They are pretty cheap and fast there.

The tires I have laying around are 18", I know you have 17"s

Get it from Costco. The price of their tire includes 5 year warranty and road hazard insurance.