tire question

well, I cut the wheel hard on the Max to park yesterday and noticed that im running on the cords, so i guess its time for new tires. Stock tire size is 205/65-15. thats a bit too much sidewall for me. Is it alright to drop down to 205/55-15, or will that fuck things up? Thats what came stock on the lude and they didnt look all that bad.

Why not just do a +1 sizing to keep your overall diameter about the same and not screw up your speedo? Can you fit a little wider in there?

why not get new wheels?

your speedo will prob be 7-10mph off

yeah I probably could. but the whole point is to reduce the amount of sidewall.

i’d like to. Those stock 15’s suck my ass. There are some cheap 18’s on Maxima.org that look nice, but I dont really have the scrilla to throw down $700-800 right now. Maybe I’ll just go to Wal-mart and have them throw on some cheapo shit tires on the stock wheels and then get some decent rims a little closer to summer. My pay raise should be kicking in this paycheck too, so thats gonna be about an extra $400/mo.

thats what i would do, get some new wheels for the whip

it should be fine,abs will have to reset itself!

Mille Miglia Evo5 19’s. :yum:

thats what was on my corrado but in 17s… mad pimp

fo shizzle. So clean. Its very rare for me to find a set of rims that I can stomach, let alone ones that I love… and i love those.

just ended up having Parts Plus throw on two new $40 Goodyears on. it’ll do.

What a gay plate.

how wide are the stock wheels? if they are 6.5 or bigger then go with something like a 225/55/15