TireRack.com Experiences. (rant)

they called me one time when i ordered summer tires in november, just wanted to make sure i knew they were performance tires, they called about 10 mins after i placed the order

a little annoying, but its good business

nothing bad to say about them from me

they called me the first time I ordered 315s for the camaro, and we actually shot the shit for a good 10 minutes about how LS1s suck… good guy he was

[quote=“matter,post:22,topic:37593"”]

good guy he was

[/quote]

Was he strong in the force too?

[quote=“matter,post:22,topic:37593"”]

they called me the first time I ordered 315s for the camaro, and we actually shot the shit for a good 10 minutes about how LS1s suck… good guy he was

[/quote]

Do you have their name I would like to call and complain…

I am going to “go out on a limb” here and bet that their insurance company/legal team requires them to double and triple check tire sizes.

:word:

You have to click through this legal notice thing if you only purchase two tires at a time…

[quote=“JayS,post:23,topic:37593"”]

Was he strong in the force too?

[/quote]

that would have been good guy was he

good guy he was makes sense

+1 to the insurance thing. I got the same thing when I went -1 size for snows on my GTO.

After explaining things to the rep, he sent them out that day.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:25,topic:37593"”]

I am going to “go out on a limb” here and bet that their insurance company/legal team requires them to double and triple check tire sizes.

[/quote]

I agree with this, and can see where they are coming from, but shouldn’t they just allow me to order them without selecting a vehicle or have a check box for these are not the original size.

why didnt you get them from discounttire.It was so cheap too

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:30,topic:37593"”]

why didnt you get them from discounttire.It was so cheap too

[/quote]

They do not have my size.

Shockingly, I’m going to have to side against the W-Body owner here. There isn’t a “TGP”. It’s just a Grand Prix modified by McLaren with a turbo.

So in saying that, why would you even say TGP? They take the same tires as a GP.

I got tires from them without entering a vehicle, HARDCORE wrong size from stock, and i got them in 2 days, without calls…

Dont enter your car? Or can you not do that anymore?

As a paying customer, you have every right to complain. But you wouldn’t have to if you didn’t specify the car you’re purchasing the tires for.

Lesson learned, maybe?

[quote=“MonteCarloChick,post:32,topic:37593"”]

Shockingly, I’m going to have to side against the W-Body owner here. There isn’t a “TGP”. It’s just a Grand Prix modified by McLaren with a turbo.

So in saying that, why would you even say TGP? They take the same tires as a GP.

[/quote]

You are truly retarded. I am not going to even go out of my way to explain how wrong you are.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:34,topic:37593"”]

As a paying customer, you have every right to complain. But you wouldn’t have to if you didn’t specify the car you’re purchasing the tires for.

Lesson learned, maybe?

[/quote]

Did nobody read the part were I tried to specify no vehicle and it would not let me get to the “payment type” screen without adding the vehicle.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:35,topic:37593"”]

You are truly retarded. I am not going to even go out of my way to explain how wrong you are.

[/quote]

Was that called for? I mean seriously. I’m not the one who posted this thread on another forum asking for backup. :baby:

[quote=“MonteCarloChick,post:37,topic:37593"”]

Was that called for? I mean seriously. I’m not the one who posted this thread on another forum asking for backup. :baby:

[/quote]

Yes, you are an idiot. :picard:
The GP’s came in at least 3 different tire sizes in the years the TGP was made. LE’s 205/65-15 – SE’s 215/60-16 – and for the TGP 245/50-16. Why should the web site not offer that size.

[quote=“MonteCarloChick,post:37,topic:37593"”]

[/quote]

well now we aren’t the ones riding around in a beat ass low rider with worn shocks due to overweight being applied to them now are we?

[quote=“XH TNTA,post:39,topic:37593"”]

well now we aren’t the ones riding around in a beat ass low rider with worn shocks due to overweight being applied to them now are we?

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? Is everyone on this forum a complete asshole?

What the hell did I do to you people?! I don’t even know who you are