Tire Rack review

placed an order last night, they just called me for confirmation and to tell me my tires are getting shipped today and should be here by friday. :tup: to them in my book

they are usully pretty good…i order form them alot and always good job…:tup:

they shipped fast for my tires. i was kinda surprised tho when they called me to confirm my order and asked if i ordered the correct size. apparently they dont know what size tires come stock on my car???

lol i order from them got my tires in 2 days

tire rack is really good. got mine from them, nice quick shipping and very helpful.

Cool, They are a really easy company to deal with

screw them I always have to lie about what type of car I have in order for them to ship the tire size I want.

haha yeah, they asked me if i’m sure this is the size i want. i was like yeah, i’ve always used this size and he said ok. weird.

I’ve had good luck with them for tires, but after a week of them researching, they still didn’t know what a captive rotor was and why I would need rotors with 8 holes in them. So I have to send back the non-captive rotors that they mistakenly sent me.

i only had one problem with them and that was with a set of pads i ordered i waited a month to put them in to only find out the pads they sent had some type of sensor in them and well cobalts dont

Between my brother and I, we have spent about $20,000 at Tirerack and I have been to 2 of their facilities.

They have always been awesome.

Big :tup: to tirerack.

yea, tirerack is the first place i go to look for wheels/tires/lighting/susp…
…usually because they have the most competative and acceptable prices.

I’ve only dealt with them one time but I was happy with the price and the service.:tup:

direct from Hoosier > Tire Rack > *

Two sets of new tires from Tire Rack for me tomorrow… :slight_smile:

well ur just a baller…besides does Hoosier even make a street tire fro DD

bah AS04s are DOT approved. :slight_smile: I decided if I’m ever rich, fuck buying a Ferrari, I’m buying sticky Hoosiers every week instead. Much more fun.

I buy my 712’s every year from them :tup:

yea they have FAST shipping, my family has ordered from them a few times without any problems

Got my tires today. Delivered by a NYSpeed member, too… :lol:

Kumho Ecsta MX in 215/45R17 for the DD, 225/50R14 Kumho V710 for the Miata.

http://users.adelphia.net/~neurokinetik/2006_tires.jpg

Here’s a comparison to last year’s rubber… just a little wider (old tires are 195/60R14 Falken Azenis. Coming soon to a classified near you.):

http://users.adelphia.net/~neurokinetik/2006_tires2.jpg

Of course, once they are squeezed onto my 6" wide wheels, they won’t be quite as wide.