Tire Rack review

225’s! steppin up to the plate huh brett? Very nice. I still don’t understand why my hoosiers that are 225’s were wider than my kumhos which were 235’s. Mounted and unmounted they are still wider in the Hoosiers even with the same sidewall.

Hoosiers tend to run big, but not all Kumhos are narrow, either. The V710s are pretty wide.

Then you have Falken, whose 205 width in 15" size was like 1/2" wider than they are in the 16" size. There’s just no rhyme or reason to it.

werd. You know you are going to own this season right!? Is Sears (sp?) staying in your class for a little competition?

Oh, I’ll have plenty of competition: Don’t forget Dave Potocki is back in ES now that Pro is gone. Even with the new tires, he’ll be very hard to beat.

Tire rack was $125 per BFG drag radial when I ordered them,which is one nice deal.

mine came in on friday just like they said :tup: good freakin deal

I like Discount Tire better. Prices on tires is usualy a tad more than TireRack but they have free shipping so it comes out cheaper.

The only thing I don’t like about Discount is the cheesey wheels.

bfg or micky ts?

I bought my winter wheels/tires from them. Best prices I could find and quick shipping.