TIRES TIRES and MORE TIRES

We have a HUGE pile out back now.

I would suggest you guys stock up on them and any one who comes by can have their choices for FREE.

Bring a truck, there’s that many…

Spread the A.S.S.

DC

I’ll try to make it down, thanks

Any 205-55-16’s out there that you know of?

Got a decent set of 245/45/18 All-Seasons out there that you know of? My front ones are starting to get there and I’d like swap them in a bit to hold me over for the winter until I get my summer wheel set in the spring.

IDK whats there but a lot of 16-17 inch stuff some 18’s

Stop in and thumb through. Take what ever you want!

even some 13 racingi slicks there too!

DC

Cool, I’ll prolly drop by tomorrow.

hate to be one of those herbs asking what sizes you guys have but i sent you a PM and you never got back to me (sticks middle finger up) :hug

do you have any 15’s out there? if you do ill swing through cause my tires are getting dangerous (shifted belts)

Dude they dont take inventory back there! :lol just blast in and look around.

Yeah, what he said…lol:bowdown

What are your guys’ hours?

Might actually swing by today.

We do not have any road worthy 18’s out there, just a few that are probably worse than yours.

7:30 - 6 M-F
8 - 1 S

Oh okay. Thanks. If you get any, kindly let me know :). Although, I took a look at my back tires today and I might just get the all-winter ones this winter instead of next. Had a little more wear than I though…but that’s what you get when you buy shitty ass walmart tires because one of yours got a flat and you don’t have the luxury of ordering quality ones online.

Fuck off I get dibs on 18’s! :lol

There is a good amount of 235/45-17’s. Most have low tread though.