TMP/Cayuga Wednesday, August 23rd

Nope. I’m fighting the sickness this week. Actually so is the car; i have a
hole in my fuel map and it’s dumping a lot of fuel. Me and the mad
scientiest are going to try and fix it. Right after we fix our other buddy’s turbo.

Gonad we dont give a crap if you come. Dustin was talking to phil… You know, since he quoted phil :smiley:

^^ What he said

Dan won’t be making it out and I have to finish doing some stuff on my car as well.

I might be at the track this friday if we can get a few of the cars finished up, there should be a bunch of us.

Thanks for the update… Dan! :smiley:

Oh snap Dustin is going after Phil :noes:

haha yeah, I checked your original post and was replying to this:

Oh snap Dustin is going after Phil :noes:[/quote]He already and always did have Phil :slight_smile: Right Phil??

Ahhh yeah I forgot about that sorry :smiley:

i dont think ull be doing alot of racing today, forecast calls for rain this afternoon/night

SON OF A!

Well we went, and it was awesome. Nice cool night and not a drop of rain in cayuga.

and after the first run, not a single line up…

Dustin (Hurricane) ran a 13.565 on a stock SR @ 9.5psi w/ walmart tires!

Also wanted to say it was good meeting Chris K for the first time… saw him at the westend meet afterwards.

A good night indeed.

Next time some of you should ACTUALLY COME… it was just Dustin and I, and I didn’t even have a car… So just one car. Lame. :slight_smile:

Don’t do it on a Wednesday then.

Hey Dustin - nice times man - that’s really decent.

What was your trap speed and 60’ times

Why not?

We were back at the meet 20-30 min before you left… We even went there an hour late (got there after 8 and they start doing runs at 7) and still got 9 runs in and that included stopping for 30 minutes to eat and stuff. We also left there at 10 and it ends at 11.

If you’re there for 2 hours you can do a solid 15 pulls if you want, easy.

Which is a lot more than you’ll get if you’re there for 4 hours on a Friday.

Yeah but we all work the next day.

You never know if something will go wrong at the track which has happened more than a few times to people I’ve been there with.

In which case after waiting for the tow truck, we end up getting home around 3-4am.

Some of us get 2 or 3 sick days per year.

Might as well use em up then. :dunno:

Dustin, I’m impressed. You proved quite a few of us wrong who guestimated your time. :bowdown:

Now if I can get my car somewhat closer to your time, I’d be a happy man. :frowning:

You will G have faith…

I had a great time at the track… its the best $20 I’ve spent in a while thats for sure.

For more info on my times I created another thread

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27038

Also good to meet all the Niagra boys who came out to the West end!