Who wants to come down to TMP this weekend?

Friday test and tune

Saturday is the partsource season opener

Friday is 20$ for the night to test and tune 10$ to watch, saturday is 40$ to race and 15$ to watch

I’m for sure gonna go on saturday if I can get a tow, friday if my tow wants to stay overnight and we’ll get drunk and bbq and tune my car it’ll be fun

I’m not sure how the racing works but scotty says i’ll be in super street power adder catagory, i just want to see if i can hit 11s.

Some of you ginos should come out that like to party and get drunk

Do it Friday if possible… :wink:

40/15 is a rip.

yea you prob get more runs i would guess on friday too, but saturday will be more fun there will be sluties and burnout comp and shit

does anyone know if you still get slips on friday?

of course you get slips.

how else are you supposed to tune your car if you do not know the outcome.

i was thinking the same thing, but wanted to make sure first, fuck me if i go there and run just to find out i dont get slips

id be like peace out im gonna burn down the building

So what time does it start on Friday?

:thumright:

well i will be there on Friday, don’t know if i will be running, but a bunch of my buddies are going and i will be more or less the “pit guy”… :roll:

Anyway, look for the Street Sports civics - they are Faster than Fast wheels!

I think gates open at 6:00 pm racing starts at 7:00 - 11:00 pm

check www.torontomotorsportspark.com for more details

I’m interested if more people wanna head down…

Oh and Sasha, my old rear shocks are blown, I have some fronts that you can borrow though if you need them.

oh really? shitey well no worries i’ll set my d2s to full soft if i cant find anythign else in time. Some guy is running 12.0 with 370rwhp on street tires in states with that setup and says hes getting a decent launch, i would really like stock suspension if at all possible however, esspecially since I can’t raise the D2s much more!

I’m thinking i’ll go one day for sure not sure friday or saturday yet, and hopefully both days!!

I’m aiming for 11s but I’m worried i’ll blow up my motor. We’ll see what happens, stock SRs are pushing 500rwhp so as long as I keep my fuel and ignition conservitive we shouldn’t have a problem.

i dont think im working there friday or sat because i have not recieved a call yet from them for me to come in, i plan to work fri and sat at my other job but i may drive down saturday evening after 5 and hang out with you wankers… bring your own food, shits expensive even with a team members discount card.

chris will be there and may get theo and bing to come?

aww ur going eh?
that is cool, i gotta work nights this weekend so no dice for me, i know some of the vm people will be going there on saturday…

Curious to know what you mean by test and tune? Like dyno, with tuning my safc? Or like I tune it myself or what? I have never been to one of these before…

Blast down the drag strip (test)
Try and change your setup so that your result is better/faster (tune)

Let’s just hope it doesn’t rain boys!

m to bad you cant make it, would be nice to have some females in the mix

im down for friday

sweet

Weather in Cayuga on Friday:

Afternoon 21 deg. 40% chance of T-showers
Evening 15 deg 0% chance of percipitation, mainly clear.

jsut so ppl know
Helmets ARE required for all runs faster than 13.99
NO batteries inside the passenger cabin
and all batteries must be tied down with 3/8s bolts minimum

lemme know if you guys switch it to saturday, i cant make it tomorrow i dont think…