Who wants to come down to TMP this weekend?

Don’t they require you to have a cage to run sub 12??

no 10.99 and under

friday is for pussys go saturday

aem isn’t tuned yet i wont be there boyssssss

How is your tuning going?
How are you tuning it?
Does that system come with any base maps?
Do you also have the Uego Wideband?

(I’m interested because I’m currently fiddling with my PowerFC)

How is your tuning going?

tuning isn’t going bad but I just found out all along i’ve been tuning to the TPS sensor not the MAP - long story but basically the MAP wasnt configured so the EMS automatically takes reading from TPS as engine load instead - since i’m only tuning very low load (never in boost) the load matched the throttle almost perfectly as what I’d expect, and I didnt notice until I started playing with the throttle with the car off and noticed I made 35psi of boost with the car off. Wow thats fast. Trying to wire my map and it seems as if i’ve blown it by running 12v into it. For some reason I thought it would take 12v like all other Nissan sensors I’ve ever delt with, and give back a 0-5v signal, I was wrong, and a new map will be here tommorow. Cops came to my house complaining about noise and bitching so I’m not sure how much more I can play with the car in my driveway.

How are you tuning it?

I’m tuning it with the uego wideband, I haven’t touched timing yet as I need a dyno for that, its all just low load stuff, driveability and throttle response etc.

Does that system come with any base maps?

Yes but they suck. Esspecially for 850cc injectors. All they did was tune a stock SR for full throttle, everything else is horrible. Then agian i’ve been tuning for the TPS so needless to say the maps were all ENTIRELY off, i’ve changed about every cell outside of boost. The car was running absolutly MINT right when i realized it was the TPS signal not the MAP. The good thing about the base maps/calibrations is they have everything programmed to get the car running, all the setup stuff like the idle control type, controlling the stock ignitor chip and coils for ignition, crank sensor etc etc

Do you also have the Uego Wideband?

You know it, its awesome.

(I’m interested because I’m currently fiddling with my PowerFC)

Check out the AEM forums dude theres tons of good info there about tuning in general, and fresh alloy for lots of PowerFC tuning info!

Cool man…good to hear you are getting it figured out…that thing is going to be a beast when you are all said and done.

so what did u guys end up running?