TNC At CSCS - post your pics...(06/03/07)

Its sad really, how some people can be so brutal. Everyone has their own style, and taste when it comes to modifying cars. Just because it doesn’t fit your standards, its all of a sudden wrong? Sometimes its better to keep your opinions to yourself, rather then hurting someone elses feelings. People DO take pride in their car, with intentional negative comments, its like a kick in the nuts (or in my case…ovaries). After all, this IS a public forum, the owner will read this eventually, or, perhaps you wanted him to read it.
As a matter of fact, the “Brickyard” 350z owner loves his car, its his very first Nissan…its a 350z! I don’t know about you, but thats Fukkin awesome! And NO, its not an automatic.
Have some respect, we are all one big so called “happy” Nissan family. No car is more superior then another, we’re all equal here.

Hey Noodleman you should keep your big mouth shut with your negative crap!!! Nobody wants to listen to negative comments. I joined this club cause i wanted to learn more about Nissans hang out with guys that enjoy the same thing i do and just have a good time. I didnt join this club to listen to your bullshit!! The small tiny rims i bought (20’s) came with 225/35/20 i had no choice about tire size!! At least i showed up at the meet didnt pussy out like the 350z guys cause a little rain

Although I don’t agree with Noodleman’s comments he was not reffering to your tire size as that has no effect on the spacing of your wheels. I personally would love to have a car like that. Good job and nice pics

Mike

Noodleman - this comment was really not necessary.
There are many different choices for rim styles; polished, aluminum, brushed
billet, wire, monocromatic. Five point, three point, spinning. This
choice is purely based on personal opinion and subjective. Choose the rim style
that you like for your vehicle.
The owners of this 350z is a great guy and those rims look really sexy…
Instead of criticizing him you could advice him to add spacers to create better
look…btw, spacers would help in this case…
:BT :BT :BT

Dubv thanks for your Advice!!! i looked into spacers weeks ago cause i know i have lots of space and i do want to fill that gap, but those spacers also cost over 300 bucks. i will be getting spacers just not right now!!! also if i get fatter tires (275) will it not fill up some space? And thanks again for the ADVICE not critisism

Thanks Mike!

you always welcome…:slight_smile:
what’s the size of your rim???width>?..cuz 275 might be to big for the rim…

:confused: :{ who are you to talk like this? PUSSY?..

You will have ppl love and hate your car, yes its a personal preference which is exactly why you should take it with a grain of salt when others make comments to that regard…
But with all due respect your rears look like they were pushed in about a foot, which throws off the lines of the vehicle. I am sure thats what noodleman was referencing. (just my worthless opinion, please dont take it so personal)

And no, you will not be able to fit 275’s on the rears.

ok lets stop this before it gets out of hand… I know who really started this and I will talk to him personally… so back to topic and post pix… I met the owner of the purple 350z and he’s an really nice guy and loves his car and infact I like it too.

please dont flame/bash noodleman, yes he is in the wrong for what he said but he was not the one to start this… on behalf of everyone sorry for the mishap.

ANYWAYS NISSANS FTMFW!!!

^agreed,
Brickyard is a beautiful color

:GH :GH :BT

:R

^^^^^ Agrees 1000000%
the 350z dont look bad at all…

Also if you dont have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself… then none of this will be a issue:R

actually, i was only talking about the offsets. I think the rims look horrible soley because of the offsets. I’m not about to go ripping people about their style of rims (note i didn’t even mention about the style of rim).

I didn’t think i need to make that kind of distinction in my post…since i mentioned the offsets specifically. The “at least” part was because he clearly chose the wrong offset, or none was available. So i suggested spacers.

I’m sorry if you guys are so sensitive when it comes to criticism. Honestly, if he got spacers or a better offset, i’d say it’s a good looking car. I’ve got a softspot for Brickyard/IF…if i had the option in 04, i would’ve picked it.

feel free to flame me for keeping it real.

btw street1, you most likely can’t put 275’s on with those offsets…you’d likely be rubbing against the suspension arms. seeing as how you mentioned that you put 225s on it, i’m going to guess the size is 20x8. which also means it might not be possible to mount 275 tires on it safely. What you need are spacers (as I have mentioned). the 100mm was a joke, but looks like you need some widetread spacers…probably 30mm in the rear. maybe 25/30 in the front?

so yea, next time, maybe you guys shouldn’t jump to conclusions. While the comment might’ve been a bit harsh, it seems like alot of you took it the wrong way. I know i’m a JDM Whore myself, but it doesn’t mean i’m going to flame people for not being one.

ok ladies be nice, i think my noodles itching… just need to word it abit diff next time so it dosent offend anyone… as everyone has there own taste even tho some might and might not like it… each there own.and by posting everyone should expect possitive and negative feedback. I always welcome it no matter what… but the car in my opinion looks sick… i love the color and even tho chrome isent my style for rims it looks really good, … Props on doing up your ride… nice look…

And PS: spacers to make it flush would make the car look great… not saying it dosent…but would add some spunk. :slight_smile: Nissans always hella flush :wink:

lets all get along peeps…

the one second from the left is the hottestttttt

thats how my car looks from behind huh? oh gawd… i need wider tires/nice rims and a rear bumper… ewwness

:R …lets all forget about this…

i got love for everyone, so if street1 is ok about it, that’s all the really matters. It’s his car afterall.

get back to posting pictures or don’t post.

don’t make me lock this thread!

^^^ 2nd that… also anyone to bring that topic back up will get a warning or a temp ban.

sorry for the delay in pix im waiting for my photographer to get me the pix… i can post some pix of my models but meh… i dunno lol…