TNC At CSCS - post your pics...(06/03/07)

lol samson has thread locking powers ? i thought you only had shift lock powers lol. post some vids samson !!

^In the future, you should really block out license plate #'s before you post them up online…
Mods, you may actually want to make this a requirement before someone posts pics, as I would be upset if my pics ended up on the net without having my plates washed out.
(^just a suggestion, I am not telling you what to do. Thought I would make that clear, as some on here seem to have very thin skin…)

Now where are the “Money Shots” everyone keeps mentioning…
C

^ i agree. white out those license plates #'s.

on another note… blade just post your damn pictures, get off that couch and upload lmao…

__

who was the one that took a pic of my burn out from that 30 degree angle when those girls were modelling? if you’re on this forum, please post it, but blur out my license plate #

it has been asked for if people read the rules lol… when you post pictures try and blank out your plates for safty reasons… online browsing is another man shoping cart. so word of advise … open your paint prog… and white it out :)…

Ok back to posting pictures… thats what this thread is for… if you wanna chat make a new thread and talk all yah want :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! sorry i blew my lid bout some posts and ill play nice from now on!!! Now back to my spacers i will be getting spacers for sure hahaha
does anybody know a good company that offers them??

^ if i remember right. someone was selling some decent brand in the group buy section.

The man err, sheman, err, David has spoken.

/thread

i have vids of the quarter finals but my lap top doesn’t work =P

can’t upload them till its fixed

ps: of course i have thread locking powers!

pps: when’s the next eventttttttt

next CSCS event will have gymkhana… July 8th at Grand Bend. Also we shoudl really stay on topic and post pix.

Lan: I didnt get the cd with pix yet just wait dude or if you wanna spot me some gas money and ill go get the CD lol…

Automotive Import Market in markham. look for steve. he has a soft spot for nissans since he owns a nismo gtr. he hooks up people with great deals. just tell him alex sent ya. its along denison in between warden and victoria park.

p.s. its me, the guy that kept winking at you. lol.:C

or maybe after work i’ll just pick u up and i’ll drive my own car with you in it to get the cd… lmao

alright everyone… here is my shitty contribution… buwhahahahaha

there’s that stillen thing i was talkin about… and sorry… forgot to blur the license plate #'s… just request if u want me to take off the pic, and i will do so… too lazy to edit in photoshop

group of JI models

the two hottest of them all ^^

my most favorite pic of alll… mmmmmmmm nismoooo

here’s a little vid of the drift show off they had after competitions

i’ll be getting my th cd with all the pics tomorrow, so i’ll edit them etc

^^^can’t wait LOL:A

^^^ SAME!

i wonder how many pix i got… to add to my collection =)

lol what exactly do you have nismo ? still ganster pics by the way

LOL i’m in the background on your fav pic…hahaha