TNC At CSCS - post your pics...(06/03/07)

wellll thats why its hiis favvorite…duuhh lol

And if Steve doesn’t know who Alex is, Its the guy who blew his motor in his GTR cause he’s a DUMBASS!!! :A

Fitzy

^…

…nothing really…

not everyone can be like the nismo god, i just how it says nismo in between her legs hah

i heard he blew his motor because he was showing off to a girl… LOL

for my next pic… i want the girl to lick my rims, whichever ones i have on the time… ofcourse they will be SUPER DUPER CLEAN… LMAO

who else has pics from cscs

Lan, mind removing my plates?

I can vouch for Steve at AIM, good guy to deal with and quite a joker. But the prices there isn’t the best when it comes to parts.

^ sure thing

i heard theres this one guy that was trying show off drifting in the rain but the girl didnt want to watch and left early. :wink: hehehehe

you gotta go there when his boss isnt around. :wink:

lmao. yeah, but i heard he didn’t want to show off, he just wanted the girl to come.

lol

wasnt that you trying to drift w/ the van and left early cause allan made you look bad in drifting. the girl must of been embarassed and said lets leave lol

^ LOL

[QUOTE=kevburgler;26771]%$@#$@#%[QUOTE]

kev… when are you going to have the cd? do me and anthony pick it up from you?

Honeslty stop posting random stuff in this thread Lan, you’re not even posting pix as a MOD i cant let this go on for to long…

Warning Issued

Come on anthony dont be so hardcore

lol, you know you guys post whore like no tomorrow when you where on your first 500 post. let him have a chance to catch up lol

you guys are all a bunch of emo’s, i’m processing the shots that i took in the morning / rolling shots. they should be up soon, soon, soon.

i have some pics here. i’ll post them up soon. just need to get some of it edited first.

not being hardcore at all… there is an edit button… i dont want on lookers to be like WTF… arent these mods doing anything here…

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC… this is a picture thread and all i see is talking and no pix :{