TNC First Official Meet Sat April 5th 2008

I understand your frustration belive me, after all the time and effort kazz and myself put into organizing this meet. The meet was actually very well organized at first. Security had said they would put cones to block off our area (never did) and we had to many people and cars to cram into a small section that we had available. so we had to move it upstairs as most people had parked there already. We where going to move down eventually and that way more people who came could see us. but before i could organize anything further, we had the incident with the 300zx and the other parking lot wanna be drifters. and thats when we got kicked out.

You think you are ebrrassed about this whole affair? Kazz and myself had to write a letter of apology to the Mall managment and security for all that whent down because we felt so bad about what ahppened. We had a great thing going but because of a few people it all whent to shit basically and now we had to arrange a new location to meet.

Someone could have been really hurt by those people drifting in the parking lot. it was at 9pmish when people are leaving the mall with kids and familly very stupid thing to do i say and very disrespectfull to everyone who came out that night, not only the organizers and myself.

this will not be tolerated again.

but i hope you do come out to another meet as these people will smarten up and grow up abit i hope. and i encurage everyone to help out and stop this from happening again.