TNC LOGO CONTEST

Hi everyone.

Well TNC has decided to make a logo contest, design a logo and post it in this thread. Anything you like as a main TNC torontonissan.ca logo somthing that would look good. Winning LOGO will have there logo printed on the official TNC Clothing line. Logo winners will win a free lifetime TNC Official Membership, Free 2 TNC T-shirt’s with logo on it, and a free pass to one our our events along with 1 guest (drift event,car show,BBQ) along with 2 toronto nissan club stickers.

The winning Member will be announced So please feel free to make somthing up and post it. we will pm the winner and let everyone know thank you

So please feel free to post your logo.

good luck.

come on guys i knwo you have a big imagination make somthing up.

blade i know you can make somthing up…

LMAO damn you now the spot light is on me… :# anyways you know if i do this there will be like 20 different things for you to view but i guess thats what you want. grrr atleast make the deadline longer because you know im always doing a shit load of things…

hmmmm…I got an idea…I’ll work on it then post when I’m done

ok, kinda rough…in the works…I’m gonna fine tune a little…

http://www.bohead.ca/maxima/tnc.jpg
http://www.bohead.ca/maxima/tnc_v2.jpg

^^^

Well I can’t design on the computer or draw for that matter but, I can say that those are to generic without specifics. This is not ment in a bad way though, so please don’t think that.

While you can tell it’s Toronto’s skyline, there is no pic of any cars. Being that we are a car enthusist club, more specifically a Nissan car club I think the logo should try to encompass all that.

Keep the feedback coming…I will continue to try to develope more ideas.

i have a good idea but i dont know if people would want a t-shirt with just on specific car on it or would that be ok…? of course the car will be a 240 but what about the skyline guys, 350 guys etcc… i need to know if it will be a problem…

Edit: or i can have the same logo but different cars on different t-shirts so that everyone will be happy and have the car of their choice…

hey guys all ideas welcome please post dont be affraid . no one here will make fun or anything of that matter we all friends and need alot of ideas. this will be on our shirts :smiley: so post you design up and we can make a vote come the dates pecified. thanx!!!

what kind of logo you want?
it’s for website? or for club sticker?
that’s totally different when we design logo.

well we are trying to get a main logo. we have text already for stickers but need a logo, it will be going on our t-shirts and clothing for the club. jsut a main club logo or whatever you feel that you would like on a shirt, hat etc :slight_smile: of course the main logo will be used for our website advertising etc.

ok, I try to make some different.

I wouldn’t mind a logo sticker as my quarter window is tiny

yah well thats a thought we might be able to use. jsut need some more logos and get the winning one and havethem made and printed :slight_smile:

The logo should represent Toronto Nissan Club so there’s no need for a specific car to be used. I would say something that shows Toronto and make use of the Nissan symbol. Now I’m not sure how good this idea would look but say something like a the round Nissan symbol with Toronto on the inside of the top part of circle curved to fit, Nissan is already in the middle b/c of there logo and then Club on the inside of the circle at the bottom.

Also keep in mind that if this is going on a tshirt, hat, sticker or anything else there can’t be much detail as it either won’t show up or, cost WAY to much to do.

not a bad idea… . dosent really matter jsut anything nice lol

i had an idea but i suck at photoshop how about like a tac rev ing to whatever rpm and the needle make it the cntower and have our text under it would be kinda cool duno what you gusy think if anyone can do that see what it looks like

keep feeding ideas and ill try my best to pull them off guys im not to good at photochop anymore but i can do what i do :R

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21&stc=1&d=1164267560.jpg

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22&stc=1&d=1164268783/jpg