TNC Sightings thread

spotted silver z33 lower, wheels saturday 400/401 around 8pm anyone on the board ??

mods?

Last night i saw the white sweetie girl racing crx at wasaga driving on mosely

That would be Anna H. :slight_smile:

^^Stalker

yea thats who…im not always too good with names lol

On Saturday May 19 around 7-8pm(left at 8pm but was still there)i saw a black 350z at first markham place parked in a spot…that isn’t really a parking spot near that diamond restaurant. If you saw 2 asian guys gawking at it and visually raping it with stares and oohhhss and ahhhs that was me and my buddy lol.

had bronze rims, rear bumper had Fairlady Z and can’t identify what kinda front bumper ;p don’t think the rims was noodles though…seemed to have more aggressive etchings/more splits.

^noodleman is shaved at the moment… hes a hairy fukr!:slight_smile:

Oh and he is the one ballin in my sig…:R

i sighted a black 350z with gunmetal volk rims on the highway from niagara. he had a uncontious male passenger which i believed to have been drugged. said person was going at an alarming rate of speed and i wasnt even able to catch up.

P.S. jon and the rest of the 240 crew was right behind me when i was chasing you church. lol

did the driver look gay? that might have been reality350z "D "D

lmao!
sorry guys, my buddy had to get home asap as his sitter needed to leave @ 1:30am.

That was messed up, I saw some minivan high beaming me so I slowed down… and what do I see, alex’s big smile. HAHAHA you freaked me out man.:stuck_out_tongue:

But you guys were out pretty late, must have been a sweet track day… To bad I had to miss it:(

Church

the moment i saw that xm antenna and those rims i knew it was you right away. but you pulled some ninja shit so i had to high beam you so that you at least slow down a bit. lol

alex…i swear …one day ur gunna cause a big accident lol

who? me? but im one of the safest drivers here.

you HAVE got to be kidding me :S

Black s14 belong to anyone? drove beside it on dufferin before it made a right at rutherford.

lol at church doing ninja shit…he’s the biggest heatbag out there. cut off any grannies lately chruch? haha.

!:frowning: !

Hahaha, I dont know what you are talking about…:stuck_out_tongue:
And for the record I am a very safe driver.:wink:

Remember to speed safely!:R

DISCLAIMER
I do not in any way encourage/promote speeding.

spotted richard tonight at wendy’s at steeles / midland, being a hardparking show off like always :R need to get a dayummmm shoot going asap y0!

i was busy getting my medium double-double … leave my z out of this :wink: