TNC Sightings thread

that’s where you were!?! me/chruch/david were looking for you for a quick shoot last night :stuck_out_tongue:

and how’d you try to find me, 350z psychic powers? my phone was on the entire night and no one called :stuck_out_tongue:

we weren’t looking for you :stuck_out_tongue:

^lmao!..:R

noodle i think i saw your car near the star wok plaza ;p those damn sf-winnings rims haha…

you were only a few cars away from where my Z…boy can’t wait to have it looking as good as yours or something close to that ;0

haha, nice! that was you! :slight_smile: I was gonna go walk by and check if the scratches you mentioned were there :stuck_out_tongue: but then I was with my girl, so I didn’t want her to give me that look :LOL

Who’s gunmetal GTR was parked in the Fox n the Fiddle/Demetres parking lot Friday night (22nd of June) up in Richmond Hill?

D-Speed style rear wing, vented CF hood, old school 3 spoke rims, black leather racing seats and Takata harnesses…

Anyway whoever it is, ****ing sweet ride!

OK who owns the black 350Z at #20- Steeles Ave. (Near Bayview)??? I pass by this car that’s parked on the driveway everyday when I’m on the bus.

Whoever the owner is: STOP USING YOUR CAR AS A SHELF!!!
I swear that household just uses the car as a support for building supplies. There are like boards of wood rested up against the car and its surrounded by other building material. What a waste of a sexy car, give it to me and I’ll show it the love it deserves!

^wtf… If he is on this forum, that sort of action calls for an immediate :DD :DD :S

^^ that was me, i work in construction and use my z to hold sand, wood and other construction materials :wink:

seeen a crazy silver 350z with serious rims at rogers and calidonia around 530
i was in the red zenkie

26th wednesday June 2007: Saw a sick candy metallic yellow 350Z, with Works wheels, in black polished rim and with very negative chamber, also may have been staggered. the rear wheels looked about 10inch wide, with most of the lip and edge of the tire up not touching the ground. Looked very sleeperish modded, suspension parts were blingign out with different colours almost like brand new parts…saw at the tims, at mavis and britannia…

saw kev and blade today

Seen a skyline on steeles turning left onto dufferin at around 12:30pm today fly by me. Nice car jackass.

what colour ?

Gunmetal I think.

I saw 99specz32 last night (July, wednesday 11th, 2007)
about 9.30p, - 10pm @ shoppers world parking at the charolais side parking lot.

some sick HID’s he’s got.

hrmm anyone here that drives a silvia or a yellow sentra that parks at buttonville airport aka goes to school there/work at the airport?

taking my girlfriend home, there was a black girl in the car right?

thanks about the lights

I saw a crazy 350Z today; blue drop top with stickers everywhere. Looked like it had some deep dish and a Vortech supercharger sticker! That car was pretty sweet and saw it just outside of the KC area.

Red SPEC V Sentra, looked familiar also around the KC Area.

Black S14 with dark/black teardrops all around KC.

Damn the Nissan world lives near KC!