TNC Sightings thread

Saw a yellow Skyline driving down mavis at bristol, who are you man? yur car is ****in wicked

i don’t know about the girl, i was driving on charolais going towards the petro gas station, your HID’s almost blinded me,lol.

I saw you again today Friday 13th at shoppers timmies, lol you are so true when you speak, you were parked in between all the honda’s repin Nissan hardcore.

I don’t know if you saw me i passed by infront of canadian tire, after i had pulled in from hwy 10 into shoppers hard on the pedal,lol just to scare few hondas.

Just saw a White S13 driving westbound on 16th just past Warden. S13 had some chrome muffler and rims. I came up on the rear of the car and he felt the need to test my boost. He turned off on Rodick going southbound while I turned off on Rodick going Northbound.
Anyone on the board?

3 days in a row saw 99specz32 again today around 7.30pm 8 ish comming south on main from down town brampton, while i was going north for some mountain runs, lol, 99specz32 had his t-roof off and was enjoying the wind, i horned him, he probably heard it.

maby next time we’ll actually be going in the same direction and talk for a bit.

sentra and a 300z (smoke / dk gray) brampton just off mcmmurchy???
anyone here?

lol, i live on Mcmurchy, but my sentra is DK metallic blue B13, i haven’t seen any other sentras modded in this area, unless you saw the B15 silver with chrome rims he live’s around.

Brampton= too many Z’s new and old school.

btw what do you drive?

you’re the first person on here who’s been basically 1 sec from where i live.

um if you guys dident knwo this thread is for if you see a TNC member lol not a random Nissan… lol…

lol, i realised that about after three of my posts, but all mine have been TNC members.

yeah I heard it and i saw you after you honked but just barely

I had the tops off ? wasnt it sunday ?if so i think i had the tops on i was beating the piss out of the car, just did another ecu upgrade and upped the boost. Car is faster with the tops on

black 350z w/ silver rims. couldnt tell if they’re stock ones. passed by me on birchmount north of steeles. you were going north, i was going south in the van. couldnt tell who it was but he flashed his lights at me.

I know someone knows this guy, i saw a black GTS skyline so sexy, it might be one of the guys that posted up here planing to sell one, but can’t remeber if it was grey or black or a gts or gtr the one being sold…

but i know the guy recognized me or something because when we got really close we looked at each other like “hey i know that persons car”, we were in the same aftermarket/moding district.

wonder who he was???..such a sexy black skyline, looked like a monster approching in silence.lol

saw a white and red 240 near finch and donmills hard parked at residential areas.
also saw a beige lowered 240 w some bodykits and a nice fast 5 spoke rim. lookin really nice and totally sounding noisy.

care to elaborate more on the skyline? i can probably tell you who it is.

well, i can’t really remember much because i was looking at my rpm gauge to see if it was working properly, and about maby 6 metre in distance on my left, first thing i saw on comming was a S on the nose of the car, and i looked at the rest and surely it was a skyline, black in colour, had black tint, driver was white male with a blue hat & white shirt, had his RHD window half down, car was not loud vey silent, i never got the chance to see the rims, we were too close approaching from different directions, i never got the plates, was to busy watching out for damm huge trailers.

know for a fact he would’t have been in the area if he wasn’t getting something done to his car, so if you know someone in brampton with a black skyline who recently went to a mechanic shop @ Dixie and steels you will know who it was, and some known shops in that area are DT-tech,johns auto parts.

theres tons of black skylines in b-town. when im there for a meet im gonna let you know. maybe you’ll recognize the guy.

damm i didn’t know that!! that was the first sky… i saw in B-town.

thanks.

theres at least 1 gtr and 5 gts-t that i know off. according to people there are a few more that i havent met yet.

You saw an S… Sure it wasn’t a Silvia instead??

yea, i though that too, but there is a slight difference in the nose between the GTR and GTS, and i also think the lower bumpers.

but no yea im sure it was a skyline, because one he was in the right hand driver side, and the cars side profile was like r-32, with the wheel or fenders bulking out, and the door window frame to the rear was exatly like a R-32.

tonns of skylines in the area I know of 5 gtrs myself and a shitload of gts-t models they are like the new civic its the car to import

you can pick up a gts-t for dirt cheap I might get one for a winter beater then you can sell it for more since alot of guys just go oh skyline thats good right? lol