TNC Sightings thread

S13 Silvia is available for import and there are a few running around here. Also RHD. Coupe (Notchback/Fastback) looks surprisingly similar to the Skyline side profile minus the wide fenders unless the owner added aftermarket flares. At speed wizzing past each other it’s extremely easy to confuse the two.
I went to a 240 meet couple weeks ago and a guy came in a RHD Silvia. I was wondering at the time why the lot filled with Silvias had a GTS-T there. At first I firgured the GTS-T drifts pretty well and 240 is a drifter car so it seemingly fits. Only then I realized it was an S13 Silvia. It didn’t make sense at the time either cause I’m an extremely speculative person when it comes to cars and I have an S110 so I tend to look out for any Silvia.

lol thats what i said in one of my post way back, that the r-32’s will become like civics, everyones buying them, so im opting to wait out and be one of the first to get my fav kind skyline the R-33…pure sex!!!

and canada’s going to get back its rep from usa, when we have more skylines than civics.

Canada will be hardcore boost ballers…not cali anymore, plus since they are literally having their cars crushed everyday…

then the next Grand theft auto game will be called GTA-GTA…loljks.

"lol, i live on Mcmurchy, but my sentra is DK metallic blue B13, i haven’t seen any other sentras modded in this area, unless you saw the B15 silver with chrome rims he live’s around.

Brampton= too many Z’s new and old school.

btw what do you drive?

you’re the first person on here who’s been basically 1 sec from where i live."

my in laws live behind the gubment housing there.
I go by every other week

you may see me arround I drive a smoke 2006 altima 2.5 with SER front end conversion

govement housing?..wheres that?

no bro, haven’t seen your car…depends mcmurchy is long i live close to shoppers.

Just spotted a member with a dark green s14…im sorry i cant remember ur name! = ) lol brampton on bovaird

saw 2 240sx’s the other day at midland and sheppard. (glen watford)

and saw a gtr at FMP. plate was BNR34

those ppl here?

saw noodleman at Pmall on saturday! i think it was you man… was looking for a parking spot… so damn busy there ughh

Note: keep this thread for what it says pls. i dont want to have to delete posts and give warnings. thanx. :R

well hey i know hes a member…i just cant recall which lol

nice! Too bad I didn’t get to catch a glimpse of your car in person…those winnings are looking good on your car! :smiley:

not sure if its valid to post now.

but saw a hot asian girl in a white 350z touring package i believe, making a left on BELLAMY/ELLESMERE.

who is it… i doubt she’s on here anyway, but just felt like sharing.

saw Blade the other night… rocking a '07 SENTRA D:

go to the underground parking lot. its alot better, and easier to find spots.
too crazy in the back or in the front.

i did. and im sure it was noodleman. black 350z with gold rims :S

they also ticket you if you park down there for more than 2 hours or so…

i’m hoping i’m still the only black 350z around with gold rims! :smiley: I"m pretty sure it was me.

really? i’ve parked upwards to 4 hours there and never got a ticket. i hope i dont get a ticket in the future.

knock on wood i’ve never gotten a parking ticket there yet.

i used to leave my car down there for hours on end.
maybe now they give tickets.

sorry to go OT…but yea, i’ve gotten one before…but i’ve been there way longer than 4 hours…you’re usually ok though…they say it’s 2hour parking, but then they dont’ usually give tickets out for more.

saw a red 240 hatch today at stc parking lot. in fornt of famous players / moxies / sports chek

NOODLEMAN~!

I SAW YOU TONIGHT AT MCCOWAN&7 TIMMIES.
I WAS STANDING OUTSIDE TIMMIES.
HEARD A SEXY LOUD 350 TURN IN,
SAW IT DRIVE OFF TO THE SIDE SOMEWHERE,
THEN, I SAW YOU COME OUT FROM THE DRIVE-THRU,
& RECOGNIZED YOUR FACE.