TNC Sightings thread

^^ close but no cigar :wink:

haha yeh noodleman it was ur car … lol and yeh i park in the underground always people leaving so easy to get a spot… haha

gone in 60s’ person nor car is as sexy is me or my car.

I saw Patrick at Woodbine & 16th on Sunday at about 6pm.
Car looks really nice in person

so wait… was that you? cause i heard a BOV… so it had to be you(?)
unless i’ve got the two mixed up… (?)

lol, it was me and not noodle … which is pretty funny cuz our z’s look COMPLETELY different and me and noodle look COMPLETELY different too (i’m way sexier) :wink:

Yeah I know it’s an early/late post, but I just got off work.

So anyways… Before I went to work today, I saw a White R32 GTS-t/GTS-4 (I’m not sure what it was, because I didn’t get close enough as he was going much faster than me in the same direction). Probably around 4:55pm in Ajax on Harwood and went down to Salem. Didn’t see much of it afterwards. You on this board?

saw a teal/turquoise S14 driving North on 400 on Aug 4th, he honked at me cuz i was in my friend Dennis’ Honda Today

http://www.kora.com/travel/japan/images/honda_today.jpg
^ this thing

not sure who it was, but i think i recognized the car, had a drift buddy, and no spoiler.

saw a white s 14 in going west of yorkmills near leslie. nice car bro who r u?

lol… oh so i guess i had the two of you mixed up to begin with then… hah…

your tnc nick makes more sense now… lol

Clean Black S14 Zenki. 95-96

Been seeing you around my area lately,. Making a left into the street, from Kingston, with the plaza (Canadian Tire / Wimpy’s Diner).

Also, I think I saw you in the morning, on my way to work, in the 401 COLLECTOR’S (FAST LANE OR MIDDLE LANE) just passed Victoria Park Rd.

I was in the JDM Kouki.

Cal.

Osad. and his pizza delivering big bird

saw a skyline at the drivein lastnight

gunmetal one from the glance i saw

saw Osad’s yellow gay-mobile driving north on dufferin on tuesday around 1 30 in the afternoon.

Just wondering if ne1 spotted me today on hwy 401 between islington and weston road etobicoke … my car was parked on side of the hwy cus i was the eye witness of ford focus accident today happened around 4 something i guess … here is the pic of my ride

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2412000-2412999/2412508_10_full.jpg

Collectors or Express?

express heading towards east

saw rick heading down south on mccowan and was driving along with fiddy from sunoco til we went different directions on the 401 at 404.

I was at Dufferin and Steeles area around that time also.

I saw a Silver 250 smashed tonight at Hwy 7 and Martin Grove in front of the Infiniti dealership. Hope it was no one here.