TNC Sightings thread

saw ASSASS1N’s ricer-mobile going south on DVP while i was in T.O today :stuck_out_tongue:

LMFAOOOOO SWEEEET!

Vlad was rippin by me today while I was on my way to the strip joint

Saw Stephen(sp?) cruising in his nice white JDM-Imports 2.7L Skyline, sexy car mehn.

I think I saw ASSASS1N’s gt-r on Friday, or another GT-R of the same colour. The one I saw had a vented CF hood. This was on Friday around 6:30 pm, on the 404 North, near the hwy 7 exit, and then exiting on hwy 7 going east. I also saw the same car parked at Commerce gate later on in the same evening. I was the white G35C next to you lol.

wow…this seems like a dead thread, lol

time for a refreshment…

I saw:

10ish skylines
over 10ish 240’s
& 6ish 350z’s

@ TNC MEET! :smiley:

i seen someone who can juggle 8 apples, he said if i ever wanted 9 ****ing bag em up

i just realized you posted this. i knew it was you! spoilerless but still shifted like a manual. that kinda gave it away.

I saw someone in a red 240sx on mavis and central parkway like 20 minutes ago. He was behind so i slowed down to see. Thought it was shorteaz at first…i saw the CSCS and TNC stickers but it was some guy… 240sx was red with black rear bumper… just wondering who it was :slight_smile:

jeeze…what is with ppl mistaking my car for a 240…especially the front end …i dont have neither types of stickers on my car too haha

exxcuuuseee me lol…300zx’s look aggressive and sexy as helllll! …and no…300’s dont got the nissan burger :stuck_out_tongue:

LoL sorry!!! I just saw red and the first person/car i thought of was you

saw someone w/ a white S13 hatch pignose w/ TNC stickers @ alta nissan richmondhill
forgot wat time…i was beat…
but i blocked ur way w/ a quest while u were trying to back out of ur parking spot…

i saw a black 240sx hatch on the 401 yesterday night. it was black with black rims. he had a tnc sticker and yellow fog lights. car looks sick w/ the fog lights. i could see right away from my rear view where you where.

saw a skyline all covered in snow going down major mack, east bound at about 11

last friday…i think i parked beside assassin’s car at commerce gate…red car with pur auto stickers and some other ones?

i was the black Z haha.

anyways, hey Ass-sa-SIN, did you go to the area i wrote a whole essay on?

if you did not, tonight im going to post up a vid of the spot i was talking about, and if you found it great, if not, wait for the vid, you’ll like it,hehehe

haha, heyy bro I think it was me
I came by to pickup an OEM oil filter…
that time it was raining wet snow, lol

if it was an Indian dude, than it was me :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty damn sure that was u…

o yea fyi a while ago my OEM oil filter blow on me in shannonville
hahahahhahahah

lmao…that’s cause you pushed your car fairly well :wink:

but ya, I guess you own that 240sx on the banner…it’s similar to
my friend Nelson’s 240…same color and everything.

any plans for it? haha hoping the “name” doesn’t rep the condition :stuck_out_tongue: