TNT 10/12

Anyone going to prp on friday

if my car is up and running I am planning on going after work to get there around 9ish hopefully!

$30 to run. 6-10pm How many runs U think we’d get?

i thought TNT wasnt gonna start again till saturday the 20th??? EDIT, i see its halloween weekend…i’m not goin in there for 30 bucks, you wont get that many runs. i’ll wait another week and the car is runing like poop anyway

I have to change my tranny but i plan on being there on friday!!

$30 is worth it, No doubt that will scare alot of cars off so we can get more passes…

yea i just hope we do get more passes

yah really, wasnt this the event last year you were going to wear a chicken suite to?

i hope it doesnt rain.

Lol yea

i have to come up with some costume this year

I will see if i can barrow kolar’s
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/twincamz1320/priest.jpg
lol Best ever!!!

anyone go the last few years? how big of acrowd does it draw?

I wonder if this is true?!?

ill post up if Im going by thursday

I really need to get out… im going to try digging something out of the garage since i have a tiltbed now

Supposed to rain…:down:

the past couple of years they only let people tnt on friday nite only if they were racing on sat and sun. you had to pay in full all 3 days of racing which really was fucking stupid. is it that way this year again.

last year i went it was Very cold and $30 to race the whole weekend it was like $90 or some shit

I hope it dont rain i want to get some passes this year

Yah looks like Im good here… If it doesnt get cancelled.

did they ever get the boards up and running or do they announce the times over the pa still

new system is up and running. pretty nice

good I’m glad the board is up that makes watching the races more fun, I couldnt hear the PA