To all my train budddiezzzz

I know there are a few of us on here that work for railways. Keep an eye out for terrorist dicks. I guess all those corny ass safety movies they make us watch can become real life lol.

The RCMP have arrested two people in connection with an alleged al-Qaeda-backed terror plot to derail a Via Rail passenger train.
CTV’s Ottawa Bureau Chief Robert Fife reported earlier Monday that the train the suspects were targeting would have been travelling from New York to Toronto, and the attack would have occurred on the Canadian side of the border. The RCMP would not confirm the targeted train’s route.
Police identified the suspects as Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, a resident of Montreal and Raed Jaser, 35, a resident of Toronto. They were arrested Monday morning and are facing terror-related criminal charges including conspiracy to carry out an attack against, conspiring to interfere with transportation facilities and murdering persons for the benefit of a terrorist group.

While not “terrorist” acts, I guess you could say, there’s dirtbags in Mexico or somewhere along the rail line cutting ladder rungs so when any weight is applied you fall, placing knife blades and razor blades in places you’d put your hands.

But yeah, on the topic of the corny safety videos… :rofl

Yah thats train 63/64… I was on it last night. fucking great

train simulator 2013 is off the hook

HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT YOU DIED.
Today is a day all the members came back.

Yea just heard about this earlier.

This has been going on for years, nothing new.

As far as terrorists I tell my guys all the time to watch for suspicious activity. The amount of hazardous material in are yard at different times is a fuck load and it would not be good at all if their ever was an attack.

Not until mark comes back.

Mark lives on S2Ki now. He should be meeting us Sunday for the OC ricer meatz.

He needs to fix the funny picture thread.

Where the OC meet at?

OC.

But seriously, Orange County. There’s a thread in the events section.