FBI arrests 2 local men for alleged terrorist plot

http://www.news10.com/story/22633665/fbi-charges-2-local-men-with-terrorist-plot

http://wten.images.worldnow.com/images/415471_G.jpg

ALBANY, N.Y. - The Federal Bureau of Investigation out of Albany charged two area men who allegedly schemed to create an X-ray radiation emitting device to kill targeted people.

The FBI said Glendon Scott Crawford, 49, of Galway and Eric Feight, 54, of Hudson were arrested and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists by use of a weapon of mass destruction after a lengthy undercover investigation that began in April 2012.

The U.S. attorney’s office said 14 months of undercover police work went into preventing the plot from being carried out.

“Undercover officers, coupled with court authorized wire taps, surveillances, a lot of manpower went into this,” Executive Assistant U.S. Attorney John Duncan said.
He said the device was intended to be mobile, so it could be moved from one place to another. It was intended and designed to turn on remotely from far distances and remain on while it was emitting dangerous levels of radiation.

:popcorn

Wifey told me about this the other day. Pretty sweet…

Fuck is wrong with people, cut their heads off in the street and roll em’ down Erie BLVD.

“Kill the enemies of Israel” :LOL

Didn’t know KKK supported Zionism

From what I understand it was one of those made up things the government coerced people into, not something that was likely to happen.

what?

Kinda like the one with the Habib’s in Albany where it wasnt really real

so you are saying that this is a fake story?

Im saying they were coerced into it by the government and its not likely they were a legit threat.

Kinda like fake hitmen (cops) setting up a murder for hire plot. Find a few guys that hate somebody and get them going with a crazy idea and then arrest them for trying to do it.

I doubt it was coerced. I dont know where you heard that from. Highly doubt it

i heard it was setup, the feds were selling them power supplies and other parts to build the x-ray unit and once they got far enough they arrested them

Its not like the feds gave him the idea or the motivation to build it tho. Do you guys have links to the websites that say he was setup? I want to read it. Its quite the hot topic here at work.

I read the article on channel 10’s website and the facebook comments about it.

BAM