to carbon fiber or not to carbon fiber

mmmmmmmmmmmm i like the way that looks. do you know whos car that is? or what the front lip is?

thanks again for everyones .02. please keep chiming in with thoughts as i am still undecided. right when i get home from school im going to be itching to order parts haha

i am with more is less, thos pics of wingless STi’s are awsome because it looks akward at first and at the same time it makes the rest of the car seem more appealing, when you see an sti the first thing you notice is that huge wing ( or at least i do) and as for the CF trunk i would stray away from that. i think one sold color on a car makes it look complete and clean

Yea he is a member on iwSTi.com, from NJ, his name on there is EssteaEye, are you on that forum?

If not, get on there, there is TONS of information on anything you need to know. Over 12,000 members. Also there is a very good amount of owners who have Wingless STi’s too, so its not surprising to find one on there. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Oh and that lip is a CF replica of the S203 lip, its about 300 bucks, look:
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40283

Joe

awesome thanks for the info. im going to sign up on there. im on nasioc but not iwsti.

i love that lip. does he have the car lowered at all? I really really like the way that looks. is it hard to install something like that?

The lip is held by just pop rivits I believe, everyone on that forum puts it on themselves.

He has the exact same springs as me, Tanabe GF210’s, the spring rates are nice and high and the drop is sweet.

Joe

That front lip is sweet, i have been looking into the v-limited. I still like the v limited better but that is around 500

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/mauromotorsports_1893_31108879

BTW thanks for posting that joe, i hate not spending my money on god fast parts but it really makes the front end look alot more aggressive.

wingless googogog

so besides the springs and the s203 lip, that car has a stock rear bumper and side skirts?