To catch a predator caught the ultimate predator

OMG this is the funniest shit ever.

Chris Hansen has been caught at his own game. The To Catch A Predator host, who became famous for busting people on TV, has been caught on camera himself – cheating on his wife, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a sting orchestrated by the National Enquirer, the magazine secretly filmed the 51-year-old on an alleged date with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old TV news reporter for WPTV News Channel 5 in West Palm Beach

http://www.pbpulse.com/tv/2011/06/30/to-catch-a-predator-host-chris-hansen-allegedly-caught-cheating-on-his-wife/

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
sucks to be him now

Have a seat.

I was just going to post this…

bahahahhaha

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

WOW :rofl

Cheating on wife and getting caught > anything to do with a child.

you can save your reputation after some infidelity, but there is no saving face after being caught with a minor.

Obviously, but this guy is still a scumbag.

That story is bullshit. “Going on a date” and eating dinner with a CO-WORKER is NOT cheating.

who knows, it was the national enquirer. but honestly who cares?

you bash him for this, but you defended ryan dunn for driving way over the legal BAC limit, and subsequently killing a US Navy Veteran?

:ponder

I defended Ryan Dunn when they were simply accusations without proof. No need to bring his killing of a US Navy Veteran into it, the guy was still dumb enough to get in the car with him while he was allegedly drunk. Scumbaggery all around.

idk about this. first off the source is the national enquirer, and he was caught at dinner, not banging her.

but it also says he was seen going back to her apartment as well

while it is coming from a source that doesnt 100% pin him for it and i also do not condone drunk driving, i would say that ryan dunn while it was a awful decision had no intention of killing anyone. If Hansen actually did this then he has decided to cheat and disrespect his wife. not defending dunn but i see this a a more scummy action than the other

National enquirer has actually gained a lot of respect in leaking stories lately…(ex.John edwards love child). I’m going to say it’s most likely true and we’ll see a video tomorrow.

They are legit now, there’s only so many times you can get sued over spreading bullshit before you go legit. :lol

The definition of irony. Top drawer.

Wow. Cheating hurts feelings. Drunk driving takes likes. Draw another conclusion from the statement I just made.

i love the reasoning here.

whether chris hansen cheated or not, thats his personal thing. maybe his wife is a douche bag. but he isnt endangering anyones life by doing so.

i only used dunn as an example because j daniels defended his position on it.

my friend spent 6 months in the hospital after being t-boned by a drunk driver who was traveling in excess of 90mph, so naturally i have no tolerance for it.

national enquirer is far from “legit” btw
it’s called a rag mag, seriously

truee i guess i my point was really more of a sober decision to do something vs a drunk one, however again i am totally against drunk driving and life is obviously more important than a relationship. sorry if i offended thats awful that your buddy got hurt