to much power

i was screwing around today om my way home as i’m going past my parents drivway, i figured i’d light em up, so if any of my brothers were there they would get a kick out of it. so the first two pics are of the first one past my parents drivway. i’m standing in the middle of it and took a pic both ways. then went up the rd for some more smoke action, and i guess the tires were to hot. the last two pics are what happened

BS. photochop.

come on over i’ll take you for a ride

i bet you would like that :gaysex:

The part he doesn’t tell anyone is he’s pulling this shit with our 3 kids in the truck…and only 2 seat belts.

:bowrofl:

i was barely moving. got no traction to go fast:burnout:

truth:finger:

awesome man… those werent those same tires you ran at the track that one day that had threads showing and u still got to race on them are they?

lol hows that truck running? i’m gettin et streets soon for my car then i can give you a good run if your still running mid 13s LOL

no those aren’t the same tires. and no comment at this time on the rest. you’ll find out eventually.

no those aren’t the same tires. and no comment at this time on the rest. you’ll find out eventually.

Hector: sweet ride, what you runnin under there man

Spilman: (silence, smiles)

hector: you gonna make me find out the hard way??

hahah please tell me you got a new manifold and real cam in that thing?

almost looks like a retread blowout… cool

who cant on a HOT tar road!:rolleyes:

yeah my geo storm would melt the tires down on this one tarred road behind southmoreland highschool

Nicely done !

:lockd:

perhaps to little power?

…and improper tire selection…anyone can spin 13" winter treads:kekegay:

Spilner…

burnout leaving Challenger w/ bike and fully loaded bed > that burnout