race pics from today

pic of my bike with new graphics on,

2nd pic i stopped at the finish to see how far back the first loser was.

3rd pic, me out front, turbojetta (shaun) bringing up the rear.

last just a random pic. it was hard getting pics today due to rain.

Looks good . . . eBay tires work in that mud?

i bought a new tire a few races ago. ebay tire was a practice tire

hey congrats i heard ya tore it up today

hey congrats,cant make a car or truck go 10’s,so back to MX

:finger2: i’m closer to being a pro mxer than any one of you guys are at being a pro race car driver, except quik. quiks skills> all:eek2:

:blah: :finger:

Don, i told u that RM would look sweet w/ those graphics…that thing looks so badass now! hows the Race tech suspension?

i like the post u deleted better

yea that pic with me sucks thats when i stalled on the hole shot beat everyone in my class though so im happy

i considered stopping up there at Challenger yesterday, but just didnt get to it… looks fun!

after talking smack all morning about the mighty 450, you got owned. :finger:

i didnt get owned and i didnt talk smack i just said i like it better then my other bikes and i said i figured id try it out for the first race

what about you saying you would knock me down if i pass you, all i would see is the back of your 450 etc.

I can’t tell…
Which one of you pissed further?

ahhh muma comes in to regulate,

dont cha know

boys, will be boys, its just the way we are, and no one of you females will ever make it change! Period! its just the way we were made.

pissing contest > getting nails done

HAHAHHAHAHA !!!

I don’t get my nails done…

alright your prolly wana those, “getting dirty” girls, so…

stand up pissing contest > sitting down to pee

now I hope you dont tell me you dont sit to pee???

OK… I won’t tell you…

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats grosss!!!