to the drummers. got my new snare in

BRASS? EWWWWW

^ we are still waiting for your vid to prove how much better you are than all of us

^ is that directed towards me? if u wanna see me play. Im playin this sunay (jan 4th) at merlins on hertle right down the street from buffstate

^ is that directed towards me? if u wanna see me play. Im playin this sunay (jan 4th) at merlins on hertle right down the street from buffstate. Its an open mic and anyone will be welcome to play my drums

Sry for the double post

thanks to that you made it a triple post.
fail.:picard:

^ and u are still a noob with a regular title
:rimshot:

I can probably do that basic blast beat at the speed in the video
R 1—2---3—4---
S --o—o---o—o-
K o—o---o—o---

for a fairly long time, but only if i ride 1/4s.

However, I’m a MUCH bigger fan of this beat and can play it almost as fast…

R 1—2---3—4---
S --o—o---o—o-
K o----o–o----o–

(kick shifted from 2 & 4 to 2e and 4e, respectively)

I start doing at the beginning of this vid, but don’t get nearly to max speed.

Explore christian newman

No that was not directed towards you, it was aimed at ineedacar because he claims to be such a leet drummer that he cant post vids of himself.

a little OT, but what pedals do you guys use? I just sheared the housing of my double so it flops around like a flacid cock instead of staying attatched to the bar and I miss playing some DB

I have a DW9000 and an iron cobra and i like the IC WAYYYY more.

Who said I was so good that I couldn’t post a video? Until I see someone post up something that isn’t complete trash where I feel I might need to prove something, I’ll take my free time elsewhere. Thanks for the consideration though :slight_smile:

We all consider you a fggt.

bad :purextc:

Its not a competition, we just want to see each others abilities and maybe learn something?

but meh, to each their own

i use both 9000 pedals and the them to death i cant find another pedal as smooth as them. worthe everypenny.

well if anyone wants to see me play. im still playin this sunday at merlins and its elmwood not hertle. its if ur lookin at buffstate to the left past that wilson farms. we play alot of jimi hendrix and james brown. ill also share the seat to if u wanna play

ive got the dw7000 double bass.
i like it alot better than the 9000 cause you actually have to push the pedal unlike the 9000

I have mine about 75% tight cause I also don’t like pushin airdown. I used to have the 5000s but def agree the 9000 woop anyones ass.

What about heads what does everyone use?

I was always a fan of the 5000s…They had a really nice feel to them. Goerge Kollias uses axis with a heal toe type method that is incredible. But my old drummer had the Axis pedals and I thought they were really stiff.

I went though a wholeb trial and error period when it came to pedals I tried all dws pedals,the yamaha dragon pedals, axis, iron cobras and the mapex pedals,
The axis were awesome but felt they stuck when get into intricate quick doubles on the single pedal like they slaged alittle the dw 9000 never slaged where ever my foot went the beater went to

Well im still playin tonight (sunday) at merlins on elmwood starts around 8 830. Its a open mic so if u wanna play drums let me know ill let u sit in. Also if u play gtar or bass u can play